Allergies

Requested by SharitaPatterson

I twisted it up a little bit, I hope you don't mind😅

Alya adds something into Marinette's food that she's allergic to. Alya didn't believe she was allergic to it because she doesn't trust Marinette anymore. Everyone involved get consequences.

Class, Alya, Lila, Adrien, Bustier and Damocles Salt

Marinette woke up in a daze to a blurry white room. There were several blobs of color in the room around her, which she later realized were people. One teal blur had their hand on hers while another red and navy blue blob was nearby. Other blobs were passing in and out, including yellow, purple, light blue, and other multicolored ones.

Once her vision cleared up, she finally recognized the closest blobs as Luka and Marc, also known as her boyfriend and cousin. Luka was smiling worriedly while Marc's face had dry tears. Marinette's gaze shifted behind them to see Chloe, Juleka, Nath, Nino, Aurore, and her parents. Her mother was sniffling into her father while he cried happy tears.

The next few minutes was a blur. Her parents alerted the doctors and nurses that she was awake and they took everyone out as they checked her out. As soon as everyone was allowed back in, Marinette immediately started asking questions.

"What happened? Why are we at a hospital?" The last thing Marinette remembered was that she was at school. Her friends looked anxious while Nino, Luka, and Marc all had a frown. Marc started to speak but choked up. Nino put an arm on him as Luka took the lead.

"Melody...you were in an accident." Marinette tilted her head.

"An accident? Is everyone alright?" Luka chuckled.

"Well the only ones targeted were you and Marc." Marinette's eyes widened as she looked at her cousin. He nodded in a teary confirmation. She gestured for him to come towards her and she held his hand in comfort. She held him in a hug which he quickly sunk into. Marinette looked back at her boyfriend.

"What happened?"

"It started this morning, but it has been planned for awhile." Chloe butt in, stopping from reading papers. Marinette then realized they were lawsuits. What happened while she was out??

"I guess it technically started a few days ago..." Luka started.

🍁🍁🍁

It was Monday morning, and Lila was not happy. She was satisfied that she had the entire class, their teacher, and even their principal under her control, but it didn't feel like enough. Lila craved more power, and she was willing to do whatever it took to get it.

The fox wanted to try something new. She's done a lot of blaming Marinette for little things such as stealing homework, injuries that mysteriously appeared, and so forth. The girl has given up a little on trying to expose her, but in that time she got allies from other classes, and even gained some in the class itself.

The blogger's boyfriend was always skeptical of her. Maybe it was because he and Marinette used to be childhood best friends, or that he was more observant that she thought. But he slipped through her fingers and now she lost control of him. But that's fine, since Alya can easily get him back in line if Lila said so.

The goody two-shoes was also able to take the quiet two of the class: the artist and the goth. Lila secretly liked them the most in the class. Juleka minded her own business, Nathaniel didn't ask many questions, and neither appeared to be a nuisance or a major problem if they suspected her. She should have known the quiet ones are always the most suspicious.