One Way Ticket To Fame

Requested by Dracolover1

Lila finds out Juleka and Luka are Jagged Stone's kids and tries to get along with them. In the process, her kingdom collapses.

Lila's first impression of Mrs. Bustier's class when she arrived was that it was full of wannabe teenagers. But the longer she was in there, the more she found out about their accomplishments.

Rose, Ivan, and Mylene helped out with charities and giving back to others, Kim and Alix compete in races to work their way up to more professional settings, Max is working towards a technical major, Nathaniel is working with another student on a popular comic, Chloe is rich and so forth. But the only one who has the least extraordinary achievement is Juleka.

The girl tends to hide in the shadows to avoid confrontation, or any type of communication in general. She seems nice, but just average compared to others.

That is, until one Wednesday.

Marinette was walking with her boyfriend Luka and Juleka through the park and talking about Jagged Stone's latest album. Lila was wondering how Maribrat could have possibly scored someone like Luka when she heard Juleka quietly mumble the word 'dad'.

Lila was shocked. There was no way that Jagged Stone was their father! But the more she thought about it, the more she could picture it. He hasn't been around in some time, in fact there was barely any mention of his family online. But that could also be for security and privacy reasons. Luka also shows great interest in his father's music genre, and Juleka has a little in it too. 

Lila then realized how big of an opportunity this could be. If she could get on their good side, maybe she could persuade them to introduce Jagged to her. Then she can be making her way to the top as the next big celebrity! Lila was so excited scheming that she didn't notice the trio whispering about her. Luka and Marinette shared a look while Juleka looked confused.

The next day, Lila went up to Juleka and asked about her interest in music. More specifically, when the next Kitty Section performance was at their house and a little about Luka. Lila made it seem like she was slightly interested in the boy, which the purple caught on to. 

Apparently, there was one being held the next day in honor of a mysterious event. They were inviting the class and would also be live-streaming on their school website so others could watch. Lila was just thinking about how she could get Luka to open up about possibly being related to Jagged Stone. 

And if she made it seem like she wanted Luka for herself, that would just be something that must be done.

🍂🍂🍂

While the stream was being set up by Marinette and others, Lila went searching for Luka. Once she found him, she tried talking him up about his interests and slipped in a comment about how Jagged Stone was her favorite artist. Luka hummed and shot her a grin as he said:

"Are you just saying that because of what you heard two days ago?" Lila was baffled, but quickly recovered.

"No, of course not! I just wanted you to know, since you seem to take some inspiration from him as well. I could even offer to let you meet some musicians similar to him one day!" The boy chuckled. Lila hated how her heart actually skipped a beat. It was a disgusting feeling and so unnatural.

"And how could you possibly know Jagged Stone or his friend group? He keeps personal stuff private, not to mention he has never mentioned you, and the only person he has specifically mentioned around our age is Marinette. If anything, she would know him, not you."

Lila sputtered. She didn't understand why, but he was actually making her trip over her words. That has never happened to her. Suddenly, Luka sent her a look of sympathy.

"I'm sorry it had to go this way." Before she could react, Juleka appeared out of nowhere with a camera live-streaming the entire conversation. Not to mention, Jagged Stone was also behind her.

"So, I hear you know my personal information? Which is interesting, because I don't know you." Jagged glared. Lila gulped.

🍂🍂🍂

Marinette took a deep breath as Luka tried her latest dessert: a mixed fruit tart. She wanted to use fruits that blend together perfectly, and stressed herself all week for it so it would be a great item for their anniversary picnic. He groaned with glee as Marinette laughed.

"So you like it?" He finished the pastry in 30 seconds. She tossed him a napkin. "So, what happened to Lila?"

Luka grinned evilly. "My dad sorted her out. He let her off with a warning, which was much more lenient than other celebrities when they found out her lies about them. She's undergoing court dates and many lawsuits as we speak." Marinette hummed in understanding. 

After the live-streamed event, Lila suddenly disappeared. Her mother came in saying that they were moving and apologized for all of her lies while she was at the school. Thankfully, no one really believed them and just went along with it (for once). Things basically went back to normal after she left, and Adrien started spending more time with Kagami now that Lila wasn't trying to hog his attention.

"Why do you think Lila was so interested in you in a short amount of time?" Marinette randomly asked. Luka shrugged.

"Maybe she thought I was going to get her to become a star or something like that. Doesn't matter now." He took his girlfriend's hands. "What matters now is that we are celebrating our anniversary of getting together. And my newest song is ready to be played!" Luka quickly tuned his guitar and started playing. Marinette was happy that the universe felt back in balance again.

She did wonder why there were suspiciously no akuma attacks attracted to Lila.

Meanwhile

Gabriel blew his nose as Natalie brought him another box. He hated sick days.

Ngl the idea of Lila having a crush on Luka was another idea I had and added to other book cuz I was too scatterbrained to finish it💀

The rest of the book is mostly planned for songfics, which are my top Hamilton songs and Dear Evan Hansen. The next one will have more musicals and single song one-shots

I wanted the new book to like start the day after New Years or on New Years, I thought that would be like a good way to start it off. 

That means I gotta like triple upload these songfics so there might be spammed updates in the coming weeks😅

Btw I saw Six over the weekend and it's stuck in my head. I want to do a prompt of like girls who got broken hearted by Adrien or had some kind of romantic attraction to him. But I can't really figure out what girls should be who and I don't feel like making up a character😅

I listed the characters by songs so people can go listen to them and possibly give suggestions of who could fit what vibe

No Way - Chloe?

Don't Lose Ur Head - Lila?

My Heart of Stone - ???

Get Down - Kagami (my bold queen)

All You Wanna Do - Lila?

I Don't Need Your Love - Marinette

Ima stop rambling and go eat some ramen or something bye lmao

1214 words