Are We Really Friends?

You left me for her, you BETRAYED me for her and popularity. So tell me, are we really friends?

Or, Marinette lays down a hard truth when Mrs. Bustier pressures her to hold a class hangout at the last minute when she already had plans.

I felt like being nice so it's gonna be like Alya Salt and Class Sugar/Salt. Like they have their moments of being nasty but other points of being good. I like to mix it up every once in a while.

Edit: TYSM for over 100 votes! I'm like jumping around my room rn in excitement and energy 😅

______________________________________________

Another day of bullies, now over, thought Marinette as she walked home. Recently, Lila has been spewing more lies about her, from attack attempts to physically hurting her. Alya listens to every word and gets Marinette in return.

Lila seems to hate Marinette more and more everyday. Marinette doesn't understand why, she got what she wanted. She's isolated from the class, they want nothing to do with her, Bustier and Damocles turn the blind eye, and no one listens to her, so Lila wins. Adrien doesn't even help with any of it, but she did gain some new friends.

Chloe was ditched by Sabrina when she decided to follow Lila instead. She sat in the back with Marinette now, as extra protection to her.

Nino broke up with Alya when she started hurting Marinette. Once he apologized for how he was treating her, he found out about Lila's lies. He suspected it, but never questioned it because Alya would usually dismiss it with something else.

Max was acting like he believed Lila about the napkin incident because he didn't wanna embarrass her. He knew better than to believe a napkin can scratch your eyes, even with glasses on. But he did wonder how the sly girl could lie so quick. The genius failed to convince Kim though, as Lila poisoned his mind too far already. Max is starting to theorize that she's working for Hawkmoth.

Juleka broke up with Rose around the same time Nino and Alya broke up. Rose didn't hurt Marinette physically, but Juleka saw how the girl was hurt mentally and told her to stop. The blonde didn't listen, and it led to a fight, and they broke up.

Kagami found out about the Lila problem when Marinette asked her how to defeat her enemies. Marinette ended up spilling everything, even the parts with Adrien. Kagami was mad at how Adrien was treating Marinette and broke off her relationship with him. She told him that they wouldn't be friends until he fixed the Lie-la Problem.

And last, there was Luka, who sensed something was wrong from the beginning. Marinette's melody changed to a sadder key, into a major that he never thought the blueberry would go through. He confronted her about it, and she told him everything too. He gave her a hug and said "I'll always be there for you, Mari." 

Marinette started to feel the same way she was about Adrien before he was corrupted by Lila, but in a more calming way. As time progressed, they confessed to each other and started dating. Now they were the cutest couple in the group, and constantly referred to as the best couple.

Together, they make the Marinette Protection Squad, or MPS for short. The squad will be making a rather amusing appearance today.

~~~

Marinette was working on a new leather jacket for Jagged Stone. He was going to have a live concert in two months, and he wanted his new jacket to be custom made by his favorite designer. It's black leather with violet velvet on the collar, and a gold trim on the bottom of the jacket. (I'm not good at clothing descriptions, I tried my best💀)