Song Requests? (Not A Chapter)

Good news: I have at least the titles of all the rest of the chapters I need from the word document I used. 

Bad news: I might be running out of ideas by like July💀

I like to do song chapters every once in a while, I like how they can have a meaning behind it.

And a few people really like Hamilton (I was so happy I wasn't the only one). My next idea was going to be Nonstop, because of the different perspectives in the overlap.

I might also do Good For You from Dear Evan Hansen, another musical I love.

These would probably be the Hamilton Songs I would use:

The Schuyler Sisters

My Shot (Maybe it depends on the situation)

You'll Be Back (For Hawkmoth/Gabriel Agreste)

Satisfied (Marinette on her love for Adrien and how she let Kagami have him most likely)

Wait for It (I don't remember if the chapter I did with that title was a song version or not)

Dear Theodosia (Hawkmoth's reasoning to make the world perfect for Adrien and Marinette's Parents trying to make the world  perfect for Marinette with bullies

Nonstop (Various POVs from the good side of the class on Hawkmoth)

Take a Break (Maybe; Marinette's friends are trying to get her to take a break from Class Rep work and want her to take her mind off)

The Room Where It Happens (Lila wants to be in the room deciding if Marinette would be expelled)

The Reynolds Pamphlet (Adrien is scared if Lila will expose herself and will be dragged down with her and decides to speed up the process)

Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story? (Marinette's friends mourning after Marinette dies)

Dear Evan Hansen:

Sincerely Me (Marinette and Lila creating fake emails to trick the class that they are enemies but are secretly friends)

Good For You (Marinette, Lila, and Nino yelling at Alya for backlash of Lila's lies)

I wouldn't mind some request please😅

Not just song requests but other prompts too

This series might survive longer than my Spider-Man one💀

That's all I got have a good day and thanks for reading😁

338 words

The Salt Files (MLB)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara