Sincerely Me

Lila and Marinette are creating fake messages to show that they are enemies but are secretly best friends.

Dear Evan Hansen
We've been way too out of touch
Things have been crazy
And it sucks that we don't talk that much
But I should tell you that I think of you each night
I rub my nipples and start moaning with delight
Why would you write that?
I'm just trying to tell the truth.
This needs to be perfect. These emails have to prove that we were actually friends. Just—I'll do it.

Marinette sighed. Lila was having too much fun with this while Marinette was stressing her ass off.

You see, the duo are childhood friends who met when Marinette's grandmother traveled to Italy. The kids met and became inseparable since. Marinette kept constant contact with Lila every year, and told her about her new friends this year and her concerns. But Lila was already trying to put the pieces together.

"You say they are your friends, but it sounds like you do more for them than what they do for you. Planning all these events for them, gifting free food from your parents' bakery, etc. You need to draw a line at some point and make it known that they could be taking advantage of you."

Marinette was silent as Lila listened. "...But how do I know if they are true?" That's when Lila laughed.

"I actually have some news. It was going to originally be a surprise but..."

And that's where most of this started. That's when the real drama began.

Lila suggested that putting her friends in a troubling situation and study their reactions can also bring out some signs of disloyalty. So Lila wanted to go into the class as a quick witted liar, but the lies could easily be proven with an internet search. Of course, Marinette didn't want Lila to actually get in trouble, so the girls informed teachers and faculty of the situation. Well, the ones that showed up.

The only ones who weren't there were Bustier and the principal, but as long most of the other teachers knew about the experiment, everything should be fine.

So Lila lied about every detail she could think of. She had a range of disabilities yet she could easily catch a paper ball heading right towards her. She knew a bunch of famous celebrities in various ways and talked with them when they were free. The lies continued as such. And as Lila predicted, the closest friend in particular reacted. Alya Césaire. 

As soon as the wannabe reporter caught wind of Lila's lies, she instantly wanted to interview her and put it up on her blog, since the heroes haven't been around much lately and her content was draining away. Marinette argued with her that maybe it wasn't such a good idea to public post the lies, but Alya quickly defended Lila and said that she would never lie.

"You and Lila have been at odds lately. If you just stopped calling her out so much and got used to her, maybe you two good be good friends." Marinette scoffed, playing her part.

"As if I would be friends with a pathological liar like her!" And right on cue, Lila gasped as she ran off, fake crying. Alya turned to her.

"Look what you did!" Alya ran off after her, but wouldn't find her. Lila and Marinette were on the phone that night, planning their next moves.

"I've asked some celebrities if you could lie about them so they are aware of it. They agreed, as long as it wasn't too scandalous to be caught by the media and rapidly spread the news. But anyways, Alya thinks we could be good friends and I think she's going to try and get us to meet secretly."