You Think I'm In A Gang?

It was a random idea I had that the bullies think Marinette is in a gang when she isolates herself. Lukanette and Class Salt.

_______________________________________________________________

Lila was successful in turning the class against Marinette. Since then, Marinette has been spending more time with other people outside the class, like Kagami and Luka. The bluenette lost interest in Adrien after he ditched her for the liar, and began to have feelings for the guitarist instead. They soon started dating, with only Marinette's real friends knowing.

Lila noticed how Marinette seemed to have no interest in the class anymore. All she did was ignore them and leave the class before they could confront her on it. The girl decided to use it to her advantage.

Lila was sitting with Alya at lunch and she thought it was the perfect time to mess with the so-called reporter. "Has Marinette been acting strange to you lately?" Alya rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"She's been weird since you've gotten here. Don't take it personal, she's just changing for the worst for no good reason." She took a bite of her sandwich. "But what do you mean?"

Lila smirked, knowing that she had her attention. "Haven't you noticed how quickly she leaves, ignores everyone, and is always on her phone?" Alya thought for a moment.

"I have kind of noticed it recently, now that you mention it."

"I think I know what's happening..." Lila looked around and whispered in Alya's ear. "I think she's part of a gang and is plotting to kill me."

Alya had wide eyes. Lila thought it might have been too far fetched when she saw something in her eyes. The flash of realization.

"Oh my god, you could be right! She stays alone so it limits the risk of anyone else finding out, and she could be planning with someone on her phone so no one would question it! We have to do something about this." Alya gathered the class together and for the rest of lunch they made a plan.

It was the end of Mrs. Bustier's class, and Lila just told stories of her fake travels the entire time. The bell finally rang and Marinette was about to leave, when her wrist was grabbed by Alya. 

"Not so fast," She glared at her ex-friend. "You have some explaining to do." 

"What do you want Alya?" Marinette sighed. She had a date with Luka to the movies and she wanted to leave so she could be early for once.  

"Why are you in a gang and targeting Lila?" The class surrounded the liar in protection while both Marinette and Bustier were in shock.

"That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard." Marinette deadpanned as Alya turned red.

"It's not ridiculous-"

"Did you ever think that I just don't want to be around you guys? And this is the reason why. You guys are toxic, accuse me constantly of things I didn't do, destroy my property, and assume you know everything. You are a reporter, check your facts for once." Marinette pulled her wrist out of Alya's grasp and left the room, not looking back.

513 words