Keep It Under Wraps

Most of the class realizes that Lila is lying, and every time Adrien talks to them about taking the high road. They eventually take action as Adrien faces his downfall and loss of friends. 

Adrien Salt, Class Salt, and Bustier and Damocles Salt as well.

There's not much dialogue in this, it's more of just describing what all happened and the result of the drama

Enjoy!

The class was currently divided. Max, Kim, Chloe, Nino, Juleka, Ivan, and Sabrina were all on Marinette's side while everyone else was on Lila's, including Miss Bustier.

The classmates were slowly starting to realize that Lila was lying. Chloe had always known and was keeping tabs on her, and even was able to convince Sabrina. Max realized a napkin wouldn't take out your eye, especially when you have glasses. Kim got over his crush on Lila and found out the truth when she lied about a swimmer who died 2 years prior. Ivan heard Lila lying about the band, told Juleka, and tried to convince Rose but instead they fought and broke up. Juleka was comforted by her brother, who knew about the problem through Marinette and her changing melody. Nino was only on Lila's side so he could stay with Lila, but discovered it wasn't worth it when Alya was physically and mentally bullying his childhood friend. And just like Rose and Juleka, they broke up as well.

Marinette gained some friends back, and she also got some outside of her class. But she also noticed that when everyone found out Lila was lying, Adrien would talk to them later. They all said the same thing:

"He said to take the high road, because Lila's lies aren't hurting anyone."

The group was in awe that Adrien knew about the lies, but didn't see a problem. Nino was hurt the most, since he considered them to be closer than him and Alya. He decided to stop talking to the model until he realized his mistake and that his high road advice was stupid before it was too late. Sadly, that day never came.

The longer Team Mari waited for Lila's lies to unfold, the more impatient they got. Alya ate up the lies like candy, seeming more interested in the stories than the thought of if they are even true. "You don't need her, she's a toxic person anyways," Chloe comforted Marinette.

Eventually, they got tired of waiting and made a plan. They were going to have all the celebrities Lila lied about, her mother, and the school board all show up at school and let Lila's lies do the rest. Everything went according to plan, and it was beautiful to watch.

Lila ended up sued by a bunch of celebrities, getting scolded by her mom, and was getting in trouble for all of the unexcused absences and framing. Damocles and Bustier were in trouble as well for not properly doing their jobs, and were being sued by the Dupain-Chengs for neglectm favoritism, bribery, and abuse of power. They were placed in jail and Marinette never heard from them again.

Alya was also getting sued by the celebrities, yelled at by her praents, her blog had to be shut down, and sued by the Dupain-Chengs as well for assault, bullying, cyberbullying, and destruction of property. The ex-blogger went on a rampage when she found out Adrien knew the truth all along and just let it happen.

Lila called Adrien out for knowing that she was lying before she was expelled. Alya yelled at him and said this wouldn't have happened if she had spoken up in the first place. He lost all of his friends and was placed back in homeschool to avoid any pestering from the media.

The Akuma Class begged for forgiveness, but Marinette was having none of it. They all received bills for everything she had done for them. Banners, last minute babysitting, and other little things she performed while they were friends. If they were even that to begin with.

Marinette's life got better with her true friends by her side. Her and Luka started dating, Nino and Juleka moved on and got new lovers, and all was right in the world again.

690 words