Don't Mess With A Couffaine (Lukanette)

Luka is tired of the class hurting Marinettte physically and mentally, so he does something about it. Marinette is just happy she has someone there for her that cares for her.

This is Lukanette, Class Salt (including Adrien), mentions of various way of bullying, cursing closer to the end, attempted assault, harassment, that sort of thing

Luka was spending his 3rd month in a row comforting his girlfriend, with Marinette tucked into his side messing with his jacket string. He doesn't mind being there for her, he would do anything for Marinette in a heartbeat. The reason, however, is what he doesn't like about the situation.

The class was split up because of a liar that showed up and turned the bluenette's life around. Ever since Lila took away all of Marinette's friends, her friend group has dropped tremendously within the 3 month span. Alya abandoned her and bullied her, cyberbullied, and hurt her physically and mentally. 

Nino broke up with the blogger because of the new attitude and he found out Lila was lying about a famous actor who died two years prior. Nino tried to tell Alya she was lying and to try and make amends with Marinette like he was, but Alya's stubbornness got in the way. They started to fight and soon Nino broke it off. After he left, Alya blamed Marinette and hurt her more. She did everything from bullying her on her blog to berating her for being "Just a baker's daughter." Marinette kept her mouth shut that she was a chef's daughter and that they were practically the same. (they are the same to me at least, they have similar beginnings)

Lila was having the time of her life. The Italian successfully took away all of Maribrat's friends, ruined her life, and even took Adrien away and convinced him to be her boyfriend. In the fox's opinion, Marinette should have stayed out of the way.

Adrien didn't understand. He told Marinette to take the high road to avoid trouble, but she didn't listen and was isolated by the class. In his eyes, it was her own fault. He warned her beforehand, so his hands were clean.

The more Lila lied, however, the more they started to be about dead people. As more of the class started to realize the Italian was lying, Adrien was talking to them to keep it quiet. The naive boy believed Lila was lying to make friends and thought lying was the way, instead of facing the truth: That she was lying for personal gain and popularity. Nino, bless his heart, had to face the fact that Adrien knew from the start that Lila was lying and just let the class treat Marinette horribly.

Flashback

Nino was standing outside the classroom. He just broke up with Alya and couldn't stop regretting what he did to Marinette, so he wasn't in the best mood at the time. He figured one of the best ways to prove to Marinette he wanted to earn her forgiveness was to help expose her. Before he could walk into the room, Adrien appeared behind him.

"Are you going to tell them?" The blonde asked. Nino looked at him with his eyebrow raised.

"Dude, she lied to me, the entire class, and who else knows about Marinette, and we believed her! They need to know, it's the least we could do for her even if she wants nothing to do with us again." Nino was about to walk into the room, but Adrien grabbed his shoulder.

"But she's not hurting anybody. As long as we know, it doesn't matter, right?" Nino's eyes grew wide as saucers. He realized that Adrien knew she was lying and didn't say anything, and that he was suggesting they don't do anything instead of taking action. Nino felt betrayed that his best friend would just let the chaos happen, instead of helping Marinette when she needed it. If someone else had stepped up, maybe she would have had a better chance against them. He was starting to feel sick and nauseous with the spiraling ideas all at once.