Game Night

Mrs. Bustier thinks the class should get along better after Marinette gets suspended because of Lila. She decides to have the class hold a game night and one of the games played was Uno. 

But secretly, one of the blank cards in the deck is drawn by Lila. It read: 

Tell the truth and admit your lies or draw 25

Mrs. Bustier didn't know what to do. The tension between Marinette and Lila was getting worse, and it was starting to affect the class more and more everyday. Lila constantly cries about the bullying and harassment she gets from the bluenette so much, that even Alya left her. The teacher didn't know how that didn't show Marinette that she needs to change her ways.

Said teacher was currently in the classroom before class started, brainstorming of ways to fix their relationship. Then it hit her: The best way to bond is to have fun. In other words, a game night. It was perfect! If Marinette and Lila can see that they have more in common than they thought, they can focus more on that than their differences, and build a better relationship.

At the end of the class, she told the class her idea. Most of them loved it, since they haven't all hung out in a while. Lila was thrilled that Mrs. Bustier would do something for them. But Marinette wasn't completely for the idea.

She knew that they wouldn't let her leave if she accused Lila of lying. She also just didn't want to go and would rather design in her room in the company of her boyfriend, Luka. Adrien guilted her into it.

"It'll be fun! If you stay for 10 minutes, only 10, and you still don't like it, you can leave." Marinette finally agreed, only because she knew it would end in more arguing. The bluenette rolled her eyes as Bustier placed all of the planning on her.

The nerve to think of all this but put the work onto a student. 

They were all in the park at 7, with a few board games and card games. Marinette had a plan, and she was going to use Tikki's assistance. The kwamii didn't like playing dirty, but if it kept her chosen from being akumatized, she would do anything.

Marinette made sure to buy a new box of Uno cards. The class knew it was her favorite game because of all the unexpected moves. The class set up for the game and talked while Marinette took out the cards. No one noticed her writing on the blank ones.

Soon the game started. It was going smoothly, the class in a good vibe. But it was time for Marinette to plan her triumph card. She signaled for Tikki to make her move as Lila was about to draw a card. Tikki quickly switched the card.

Lila didn't like how this was going. Marinette hasn't made any accusations against her yet, and the game was near over. She isn't the type to give up easily, so she knew something was going to happen. Lila made sure to keep her guard up. Once it was her turn, she drew a card.

Lila stared at her card in confusion and shock. It read Tell the truth and admit your lies or draw 25. Alya wondered what card she drew and looked over. She sighed and glared at Marinette.

"Again? Seriously, Lila is as nice and can be, and you have no proof that she's lying." Alya took Lila's card, placed it under the deck, and drew Lila a new card. Since it was now Alya's turn, she drew a card. Tikki worked her magic again, as a surprise for Marinette.

"Look up her lies or draw 25? Really?" Adrien looked at Marinette in disappointment.

"If you do it, I won't bring it up again." Marinette promised. She looked at her phone. The 10 minutes were almost up. She had Luka waiting for a few minutes.

"Fine." Alya put down her cards and starting looking up Lila's claims. Lila knew what could happen, so she was about to make an excuse that her mom needed her at home. Their other classmates noticed Alya struggling and decided to help her search. But they found nothing. Marinette couldn't help but smirk.

"So, what did you find?" Alya was about to apologize when the blueberry stopped her. "I don't want to hear it. You could have looked up her claims a long time ago, and it literally took a game to do it. That proves how much our friendship is really worth." Marinette's phone went off, and she got up. "That's my 10 minutes. And you guys should stop Lila before she leaves the park." They turned to see Lila about to be on her way out. They ran up to her and yelled at her while Marinette walked home.

"That was actually fun, thanks Tikki." She fed the kwamii a macroon.

"No problem Marinette, but they might become akumas soon."

"You're right, we have to stay alert!" Marinette rushed home to be embraced by Luka.

Lila was trying to defend herself as the class ganged up on her. "Well Adrien knew too, why aren't you guys getting him?!" Nino froze and looked at him. 

"You knew??" Adrien sheepishly looked down.

"I didn't think her lies were hurting anyone-"

"They weren't hurting you. They hurt Marinette, our friendships, everything!" Adrien continued to defend himself as well against the class, until they all became akumas. Ladybug quickly got the situation handled as word spread about Lila's lies. Within the next 24 hours, the story was on news headlines around the world.

Lila was now exposed, Adrien lost his friends, and Marinette was now free from the class. Quite a day, and all it took was a game night.

I was too tired to think of an ending😅

It has been A WEEK

And on top of that I get home to play Fortnite with my friend (it's our bonding time😊) and the update is so big on my computer that is takes up the rest of my space so I can't even play that or Minecraft

What did they add that took up so much😭

1016 words