The Sheep of the School

Class Salt but it's Lila Redemption

I might have done one similar to this already😅

Marinette wonders what Lila will think will happen if someone else comes in and steals the class from her.

Marinette was in class, stuck listening to Lila retelling a tale from her book of lies. She couldn't take it anymore and went to the bathroom. Lila, of course, followed her.

"Hey Marinette." Lila greeted sweetly. "How's the back of the class treating you?"

"Better than they did, honestly." Marinette deadpanned, fixing her hair.

"How is it? Watching your old friends leave you for another person so quickly?"

"Let me ask you this: Are you sure this is worth it?"

"What?" Lila was genuinely taken aback by the question.

"Are you sure this is worth it, Lila?" Marinette kept her tone the same. Lila was silent for a moment but regained her posture.

"Of course it is, watching you suffer and struggle to keep your so-called friends. I mean seriously, everyone at my old schools found out I was lying faster than them.

"But like you said, they're sheep. So who's to say that they won't leave you for another person with better stories?" That got Lila thinking.

"We can test their loyalty. I have an old friend who lives here, and she can lie just as well as I can. If the class leaves me for her, then they are truly a toxic class.

"They will leave you." Marinette said as she left the bathroom.

"We'll see."

✨✨✨

Marinette was right, the class did leave Lila in the dirt. Sophia, Lila's friend, came to the school for 2 weeks and told nothing but lies. And the class did nothing but play into her hands. They did the exact same thing they did to Marinette to Lila: banishing her to the back of the class, blaming her for things, and even started destroying her homework. 

In that time, Lila and Marinette miraculously ended their war and started becoming friends. Then one day, Sophia couldn't watch her friend get hurt anymore and stopped the lies.

"Sophia, do you think you can get me an interview with Jagged Stone?"

"Sophia, can you ask Prince Ali if he wants to have a fundraiser for charity?"

"Sophia-"

"ENOUGH!" Sophia yelled, making everyone in the room go silent. Even Mrs. Bustier went silent, watching her new star pupil with confusion.

"You all are ridiculous! You expect me to be friends with you all and do all these favors when you messed with my best friend?!"

"Who's your best friend?" Alya asked with curiosity. Sophia told her that she was her best friend, so she didn't see how she was messed with.

"Lila! You isolated her to the back of the class, along with Marinette, and they both did nothing but suffer because you people don't know when someone is lying!" The class went from silence to yelling.

"You lied to us?"

"Why?"

"What did we do to you?" Sophia huffed.

"You did nothing to me, it was Lila's idea." Everyone looked at Lila, who was smug.

"You all came to me after you ditched Marinette here. But then she brought up a good point here one day: that you guys would leave me for someone else just as you did to her. And you did just that. You left me for my friend Sophia here." They all had the nerve to look ashamed. "I bet you didn't give it a second thought, treating me exactly as you did Marinette."

"Lila, you shouldn't be so mean to them." Adrien said, looking around for akumas. "They didn't know."

"No, she's not being mean enough." Marinette glared around the room. "You all left me for the next best person with a bunch of connections. And then you did it again. You guys are literally the worst friends ever. You just use people until they can't give you what you want anymore."

Alya grew annoyed, she didn't like being made a fool out of. "So what? So Sophia lied, that doesn't mean Lila did!"

"Actually, I did. Thanks for noticing." Lila's sweet acting voice was gone, now replaced with her true self. "I lied about everything, to see how long it would take for you sheep to find out. It became more of a game to me, listening to me and doing everything I told you to do. You all were willing to do anything, including attacking your precious 'Everyday Ladybug', and didn't even let her explain or tell her side of the story." The group flinched at their old nickname for Marinette. "I'm not surprised if she would get back for what you've all done to her."

"But-" Alya started.

"But nothing." Marinette got up and started passing out papers to everyone in the room.

"What are these?" Mrs. Bustier asked.

"Lawsuits and bills for all the free things I went out of my way to do." Alya screeched at the large amount of money on the bill and when she got a larger stack of papers.

"Wait, you don't forgive us?" Rose asked, teary eyed.

"No. I would've forgiven you if you just asked me about what Lila said about me, since I had all the connections she lied about."

"Mari, doesn't this seem like a bit much-" Adrien got smacked on the head with papers.

"Only my friends can call me Mari. You are not one of them, Agreste." Marinette glared at him. Lila and Sophia headed for the door.

"How come Lila doesn't get a lawsuit?" Kim asked.

"Because she apologized and proved that she was sorry with her actions. Something you all lacked."

"This won't be the last time you will see us, don't worry. We will see you in court, especially Mrs. Bustier." Said teacher paled as she looked at the papers on her desk. "Bye bye now." The trio left the room, leaving behind a classroom full of regrets and traitors.

It brings me much joy to imagine Adrien getting smacked on the head with the yoyo so I wanted to think about it in this. Maybe he got hit too many times and that's why he suggested it

I meant to post this earlier and I got sidetracked with the Marvel oneshot one I haven't posted there in awhile💀

1008 words