The Good Liar

Good Lila and Good Adrien request from daemonichopsticks (love the name btw)

Lila's lies are actually true and the classmates are skeptical because they sound far fetched. Marinette is the only one besides Adrien who believes her. But Alya and a few others take it upon themselves to get Lila to stop lying.

IK the akuma name sucks but it's better than some in the show💀

Lila, Adrien, Nino, Marinette, Chloe, Nath, and other classmates sugar. Alya, Alix, Kim, Bustier, Damocles Salt

Lila was nervous. It was her first day at a new school since they moved from Italy to Paris. It was also her co-model's school, so he was going to stick by her for the week until she was well adjusted.

You see, when they first moved here Lila's mother was super busy and was trying to make sure Lila had enough food while she was away at work. So to help bring money and food to the table, Lila looked for a job.

Imagine her mother's fright when she finds out her daughter was hired to be a model.

After a long conversation with who hired her daughter, which was the famous Gabriel Agreste, Lila's mother agreed to it. But she made sure to let employees know to call her if anything was wrong with her daughter at all.

Now here Lila was standing in front of the school building, fearing a new environment. What if she wasn't liked? What if they found her boring? What if they thought she was lying about everything and bullied her? It can't happen again...

Lila was brought out of her thoughts by Adrien placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Everything will be fine. Besides, there's someone I want you to meet."

🍃🍃🍃

Adrien knew about Lila's accomplishments. And before you dismiss them, yes they actually happened. It's all over the internet, actually.

About a few years ago, Jagged Stone learned he was allergic to cats. So while he waited for his next flight, he met up with someone in an airport who was going to take care of the animal. But the cat slipped away and only Lila noticed.

By the time Lila got hold of the kitten, there was a loud deafening noise that made Lila's ears bleed. The girl blacked out and woke up in a hospital.

That's how she found out she was partially deaf. Jagged Stone thanked her for saving the cat while Mrs. Rossi lovingly scolded her daughter. Jagged promised to cover all the medical bills and even any future bills to come.

Lila soon got her big break. When she was older, she accidentally wandered onto a rented out set for Clara Nightingale's newest music video. Since she was already there, the star offered for her to stay. Lila agreed, eager to watch the behind the scenes of stars.

While Clara was dancing, she was having a hard time picturing a certain scene. Lila threw in an idea and Clara loved it. She had her backup dancers do the dance Lila described and they loved it too. Soon enough when the music video came out, in the credits Clara thanked Lila for her help and inspiration towards other future dance moves.

And I bet you can guess the rest. Prince Ali visited and Lila met him and decided to make a charity together. Lila and her mother went out of town and met other famous celebrities and was credited around the world.

Adrien knew all of this because he followed people online, and he actually looks at descriptions. He was impressed with Lila and thought she would get along great with everyone in the class, since she had knowledge in all of their interests.