I Spy (Pride Month Special)

"I spy with my little eye-"

"A homophobic woman with a dark look in her eye."

I wanted to do a Nath and Marc fic cuz I love those two. I randomly got the idea while I was sleeping and I immediately wrote it down. This isn't really salty towards the class this time cuz I didn't really see Lila as homophobe material. She probably could be if I squinted tho.

TW for homophobic behavior, I didn't have the heart to do slurs but it could be implied. I personally have never met a homophobe in person, and anyone who has I'm so sorry for you.

They just jealous we have a month to appreciate ourselves

That's what I tell myself anyways💀

Short Story

Nathaniel and Marc were chilling in the park. It was summer, specifically June, which meant pride month.

Now, don't get Marc wrong, he isn't ashamed of who he is. He's just shy and constantly worries about what others think about him. So does Nath. But they get along great anyways and made an agreement to be more obvious about their relationship.

So that's what they were doing. They were sitting on a bench listening to music while drawing the next block of their comic. Nath yawned and stretched.

"We've been working for three hours, let's take a quick break." Marc agreed, his head was starting to hurt. He clapped his hands.

"Let's play I spy! It's a fun and quick game." Nathaniel, who didn't see the harm in it, agreed. They played a few rounds, Marc always winning while Nath tries to use the colors around them to guess. Then the atmosphere started to change.

It was Nathaniel's turn, and he found the perfect object. He bet Marc would never guess what he chose. "I spy with my little eye..."

"A homophobic woman with a dark look in her eye." Marc looked down. Nathaniel turned and sure enough, there was a woman across the park glaring at them. Nath looked away, and as he looked back again he saw that she was coming towards them.

"What do you two think you're doing?" She asked. The couple looked at each other and back at the lady.

"We're just hanging out, ma'am." She scoffed.

"That didn't look like just 'hanging out'. This is a public space! There are children here!" Nath looked around and saw barely anyone else in the park, just the occasional jogger.

"Let's just leave..." Marc whispers. Nathaniel agrees and packs up their stuff, but the lady keeps bugging them.

"What makes you think it's right?" The redhead glared at the woman, only to find her towering over Marc. Before Nath could do anything, a blur of red and black appeared.

"What seems to be the problem, ma'am?" Cat Noir asked. Ladybug glanced at Nath to make sure he was ok.

"These two," she pointed at the duo. "were causing a scene!"

"What kind of scene? Because it seems like you guys are the only ones here." Ladybug pointed out. The lady turned red.

"You are supposed to be heroes! Do your jobs and get rid of them!" Suddenly, the situation became clear to the heroes and their faces darkened. They didn't notice a certain Ladyblogger hidden in the bushes, recording live for a majority of Paris to see.

"Ma'am, it shouldn't matter to you who is in what relationship. It's none of your business." Ladybug glared. Nathaniel and Marc were personally her closest friends, and it hurt to see them get verbally abused like this. She bet they weren't even doing anything offensive.

"This day and age is so twisted!" The lady exclaimed and walked off.

"I bet her name is Karen." Cat Noir smirked, causing them all to laugh. 

"Yeah, she's probably going to become an akuma. We better get ready. Bug out!" The heroes jumped away, leaving the park practically empty again. Alya ended the video, already knowing it will go viral in a matter of hours. That woman was about to get what's coming to her. (I'll let people use their imagination, it's 2 am I have no more brain cells)

"What did you chose, anyways?" Marc asked as they left for safety. Nath smiled and blushed.

"I chose you."

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

It's my time to shine 🖤🩶🤍💜

690 words