Clara's Anger

"How dare she use my name? Just to win some fame and gain!"

Or, Clara finds out about Lila lying about her and this is how I imagine it would go.

Marinette was facing pressure from her peers. They had the nerve to bully her for 'bullying' Lila, but they still wanted everything for free. Adrien just stood by as a constant reminder not to provoke Lila. If her class wanted a show, she'll give them one.

Marinette arranged for Clara Nightingale to come to their school, and hold a mini concert at their school. Clara accepted, growing very fond of Marinette and her fashion for celebrities. Marinette also knew that Alya would want to interview hew, and then if her classmates could separate their brain cells, can expose Lila for good. Sure, Adrien wouldn't approve, but he doesn't know what it's like to be bullied 24/7 and the one person who believes you doesn't help.

Clara arrived on Friday at the end of school, and everyone was excited. Her performance was flawless, and as Marinette planned, Alya livestreamed it. Then the real show began.

After Clara was done, she answered questions. Her final questions were asked by Alya. "Do you love having Lila along to dance with you?" Clara tilted her head in confusion while Lila turned pale and started making her way to the exit.

"I don't dance with anyone, that must be a really great pun." (IK in the show she most likely had backup dancers but in this one pretend she doesn't.) Bustier's class was confused now, and Marinette didn't miss the look Adrien gave her.

"Lila? She dances with you, and said you took her dance moves." Clara's face quickly changed from confused to annoyed and angry.

"How dare she use my name, just to win some fame and gain!" She scanned the crowd, and found the liar about 3 feet from the door. Clara was so mad that she stopped rhyming. "You will be hearing from my lawyers. I don't like my name being used for free perks." Clara left in a huff. Marinette made a mental note to apologize to her later.

And just like that, Lila's spell was broken and the class looked up Lila's claims. When finding nothing, they started yelling at Lila. Adrien tried to get Marinette to forgive them, and she snapped.

"I'm not going to be friends with those traitors. That includes you, Agreste." The class turns to the arguing duo.

"How is he a traitor?" Rose asked, tears in her eyes.

"The spineless coward knew I was lying the entire time and didn't say anything." Lila declared, satisfied that she wasn't going down alone. The class started yelling at both of them, and that's when Marinette decided to leave. She could watch the show later.

Since Alya forgot she was still livestreaming.

This might be the shortest one I've ever written

471 words