The New Student (Felinette Attempt)

First time writing this ship, I wanted to test it. I might have saw a clip of Felix and Kagami from a newer season, idk if it was fanmade tho I haven't checked.

Felix comes in as an exchange student because his mother wants him to make more friends. Felix didn't expect all this drama in his first week.

Based on Nothing Bad Ever Happens To Me on Tumblr

______________________________________________________________

Miss Bustier clapped her hands as she entered the classroom. The class quieted down as she smiled with satisfaction. "Class, today we will get a new student, Felix Culpa!" Said boy with an icy glare entered the room. Marinette raised her head from the back of the class as Adrien smiled softly. He was glad his cousin was here with him.

"Would you like to say something about yourself?" Felix turned to the teacher.

"I'd rather not, I'd prefer to find my seat." Adrien's expression quickly changed to shock, he wasn't expecting Felix to speak to their teacher like that.

Bustier searched for an empty seat, only spotting one. "There's a spot by Marinette. She's our class representative in the back." Felix headed towards the back as Marinette signaled herself. Lila tried to catch Felix's eye but was ignored. Marinette scooted over as he came closer as Lila glared.

Not even five minutes in the class, Lila started causing trouble. "Miss Bustier, Marinette is calling me names!" The class automatically glared at the bluenette, who shrank under the eyes of her peers. Miss Bustier looked disappointed.

"Now Marinette, you know I don't tolerate bullying. Apologize to her." Before Marinette could defend herself, Felix interrupted.

"When did you say she called you a name?" He asked, looking bored. "Because no one said a word during class and no one spoke to her before. So there was no time for Marinette to do that. Now if you are done, I'd like to continue the lesson." The atmosphere is tense. Mrs. Bustier cleared her throat awkwardly and continued class.

"Thank you." Marinette whispered. Felix nodded in response.

~Time Skip~

"Why did the sausage-haired girl accuse you?" Felix asked when class was over. Everyone was heading off to lunch and they were the only ones left in the room. Marinette sighed.

"She hates me and wants to make my life miserable. She's nothing but a liar." 

"It's obvious, she seems like one. And it's in her name." Marinette laughed.

"Do you want to come over to my parents' bakery? As a thank you for defending me." Felix considered this. It was less time around his cousin and the dense sheep of classmates annoying him. Felix eventually agreed, also wanting some coffee to get him through the day. They didn't get far before more drama hit them.

"Felix!" Lila called out as the duo tried to leave. Lila was trailed by her sheep as she walked towards them. "I was wondering if you wanted to have lunch with us, and get to know us."

"I already took up an offer for lunch." Adrien wanted his cousin to befriend the classmates, still not seeing that the High Road advice wasn't working.

"Come on Felix, they just want to get to know you better. It's your first day after all."

"I already took up another offer." Felix repeated, glaring coldly at his cousin. Alya decided to get involved, as she didn't want this new kid to be hanging around the bully.

"Listen here new kid, you don't want to be around her!" Alya pointed at Marinette. "She's a bully and targets Lila. We're just trying to protect you from her." Felix scoffed.