Wait For It

I think I was thinking of Hamilton when I did this ngl

This was the prompt for this one:

"I'm telling you, she would try to kill me if she had the chance!" Lila cried.

"Well maybe we should strike before she does." Alya grinned, forming a plan.

______________________________________________

Lila noticed how Marinette stopped trying to expose her. It's been a few months, and she honestly didn't think the girl would last this long. But it didn't matter now, Lila grinned at the fact that she won. As a bonus to make sure Marinette was done, Lila planned one more trick she saved specifically for Alya. As soon as she went up to Lila one Friday morning, she burst into fake tears. The reporter immediately comforted the girl.

"What's wrong, Lila?" Alya asked with concern.

"I-It's Marinette." Lila sniffed. "She's been going psycho lately. Bullying me when nobody is there, hurting me, and might even take up stalking. I'm telling you, she would try to kill me if she had the chance!"

Alya thought for a moment, reflecting on how Marinette had been lately and before Lila showed up. Her obsessive crush on Adrien, her toxic behavior towards Lila, and more. Alya made up her mind and looked at the Italian.

"Well maybe we should strike before she does." Alya smiled, forming a plan.

Alya planned to have everyone in the class ruin Marinette's day like she did to Lila. From pushing and tripping in the halls to ripping up homework and classwork. But the last thing that happened went horribly wrong.

Marinette was texting Luka, her boyfriend, inviting him over to the bakery for lunch. Juleka, Nino, and Chloe were going to join them, as they were also isolated from the class. The other three didn't show up to class that day, secretly filling out paperwork for Marinette to transfer schools. 

They were signing up to go to Kagami and Luka's school, which specializes in prodigies like arts, fashion, music and more. They also take on bullying very seriously, which can help their case more.

As the three walked across the street to meet Luka, Marinette discovered that she left her history book in class and ran back inside to get it. She successfully avoided her class on the way in. As she was about to cross the street, Alya appeared out of nowhere and grabbed her arm. The rest of the class was either scattered or went home already. The only ones present were Marinette, Adrien, Lila, Alya, and the MPS waiting across the street.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here. The bully, all alone." Alya sneered, gripping the bluenette's arm. Lila fake sniffled and leaned onto Adrien's arm. He winced, but was ignored.

"I'm not a bully, you are." Marinette deadpanned, ripping her arm out of Alya's grasp. The bullies looked and saw something driving by: a truck. Alya smirked.

Marinette didn't realize her plan until it was too late. Alya grabbed her arm again and held her back, her back facing the road and her friends. Marinette saw the satisfaction in her eyes and the fear in Adrien's when he realized what was happening.

"This is for Lila." Alya pushed her backwards.

"NO!" Everyone yelled and ran towards the girl. But it was too late.

Everything stopped at once. The driver luckily slammed on the brakes a few seconds before Alya shoved Marinette but she was still hit. She was hit on her left side, and the force flung her a couple of feet into a windshield of another car. Everyone was screaming and the MPS and Adrien were running to make sure Marinette was ok. Alya was smirking and Lila paled in horror.