Victim Blaming

I had a dream this happened to me defending a friend and the teacher blamed me cuz the person who was in the wrong acted like a dead cockroach.

So the dream was me and a friend were trying to make our way through a crowd. I think we were at a party. My friend accidentally gets shoved into someone else and she apologizes and we go back to getting out of the crowd.

Said person she bumped into rushed up and tried to smack her ass.

Now, as a friend/bystander, there are two ways it can go.

I could have pretended not to see it, or I could do something about it.

I dragged them away before they could touch her and pulled them into a corner and threatened them 😅

I'm not saying you should always chose violence but that guy pissed me off.

I almost punched them in the throat and then a teacher came out of nowhere and asked if everything was ok, and the guy dropped to the floor and acted like a shanked him or something. He was making fake noises and twitching.

Then the woman dragged me away and I got suspended for like 3 days and I didn't even get to jack him up yet. She victim blamed and she wasn't even there smh

IK good and well if this ever actually happens in real life I'm making sure me and my friend are in the view of cameras, and I also have some pepper spray.

And I thought, why not turn this into a story idea to get my rage out👹

In this story, Marinette gets blamed by Mrs. Bustier without any evidence. Lila fakes another fall but doesn't know that Marinette was about to tear the teacher apart.

Sorry for the spam and long intro😅

Lila smirked to herself as she made her way down the stairs. She couldn't believe her luck this week!

First thing she did earlier that week was claim Marinette stole her homework. They had a weekend assignment to do and Lila deliberately left hers at home. To top it off, she made sure she followed Marinette every 10 minutes so she had an alibi that they were near each other. Once the time was near, she quickly wrote her name on top of Marinette's in pen and put it back. She knew the girl would be too distracted to double check before class.

Hearing that, Mrs. Bustier asked Marinette to give in her work. But her paper had Lila's name on it. The teacher gave Marinette a 0 and Lila a 100, and it was only the first day!

The next day, Lila claimed Marinette stole her food. Specifically, her sweets that she wanted to eat for breakfast. 

But Marinette didn't want to give up her food. She skipped dinner the previous night because she was busy with class rep work and was starving. Her parents made sure to give her her favorite macaroons and other sweets so it would help her survive the day. 

"I haven't eaten in over 10 hours!" Marinette said. Adrien felt bad.

"You can eat at lunch. Now, give Lila back her food." Mrs. Bustier had a fake smile on but behind it was a frown. She didn't like how her star pupil was turning out. Adrien decided to step in.

"Don't worry Lila, I can ask Natalie and Gorilla to drop you off something. That way you won't go hungry." Adrien smiled. Lila bit back a scowl and smiled as well.

"Oh, but are you sure? I don't want to bother your chefs with the preparations and drive."

"It's fine Lila, I assure you." Adrien sent a hidden smile Marinette's way. She weakly smiled back.