It's Quiet Uptown

IK some people might not like this so sorry in advance💀

Luka tries to cheer Marinette up when the class does something unforgiveable: They accidentally killed Adrien because Lila lied that he cheated on her with Marinette. They believed he was lying when he denied it so they poisoned him. They didn't think it would kill him, though.

Guess what song this is from in the comments I wanna see who knows this😁

There are moments where the words don't reach

There is suffering too terrible to name

Marinette was crying into her pillow as Luka and her parents hugged her. They were sitting in their house, the rain the only other sound in the room.

You hold your child as tight as you can

Then push away the unimaginable

The moments when you're in so deep

Feels easier to just swim down

The news talked about it all weekend. Teen Model Adrien Agreste Killed By Fellow Classmates. It was the only thing the news talked about. And Marinette hated it.

And so they move uptown

And learn to live with the unimaginable

Marinette still couldn't believe it. It constantly swirled around her brain. Luka decided to take Marinette to the park with his guitar to help take her mind off things.

I spend hours in the garden

I walk alone to the store

And it's quiet uptown

I never liked the quiet before

Marinette was emotionless. She couldn't believe her classmates would go so far as to murder their own friend for a liar. Said liar was now being tried for murder along with the rest of the class, and may see life sentences. It was a small price to pay for taking someone out of the world.

I take the children to church on Sunday

A sign of the cross of the door

And I pray

That never used to happen before

If you see him in the street walking by himself

Talking to himself, have pity

You would like it uptown, it's quiet uptown

He is working through the unimaginable

His hair has gone grey, he passes every day

They say he walks the length of the city

You knock me out, I fall apart

Can you imagine?

Gabriel Agreste started coming outside again after he lost another family member. Natalie said he needed to get some air, or to focus on something that won't lead him to start chaos. Everyone looked at him with pity, some didn't look at all.

Everyone was grieving in their own way, but they would heal one day.

Look at where we are

Look at where we started

Nino was upset. He knew the class was mad at Adrien, but he never thought it would go this far. He thought they would talk it out, Adrien wasn't one for violence. He broke up with Alya after he found out she was the main reason why it happened.