The Schuyler Sisters

The trio Marinette, Chloe, and Kagami exploring New York while on a class trip featuring Aurore

Edit 12/3: POV you're a dummy and forget to post the song with it💀😅

There's nothing rich folks love more

Than going downtown and slummin' it with the poor

Three girls on a mixed class trip were excited. Their names? Marinette Dupain-Cheng, Chloe Bourgeois, and Kagami Tsurugi. Both of their classes, Mendeliev and Bustier, were on a class trip in New York because the classes won a contest. It was an essay on the Avengers and how they help people. Lila, of course, lied and claimed the glory for winning for Mrs. Bustier's class, and they ate it up. Mrs. Mendeliev's class however, knew the true writers were Kagami and Marinette. Chloe helped by aiding in the comfort part of the trip. Not that Mrs. Bustier's class would notice though, because they are too deep into Lila's lies.

They pull up in their carriages and gawk
At the students in the common
Just to watch them talk
Take Philip Schuyler: the man is loaded
Uh-oh, but little does he know that
His daughters, Peggy, Angelica, Eliza
Sneak into the city just to watch all the guys at-

Work, work!

Angelica!

Kagami was excited, not that she was showing it well. She liked to keep her mysterious and still nature to keep people on their feet. She wished it worked for the liar though. The girl kept trying to approach her so she can use her for a lie. Thankfully, Mrs. Mendeliev's class picked up on this as well and made sure to pull Kagami away into a group conversation everytime Lila looked their way.

Work, work!

Eliza!

Marinette wasn't keeping her excitement secret, unlike Kagami. The bluenette had always wanted to visit New York for the sites and inspiration. One of the things often heard about New York was that the city never sleeps. Marinette hoped that was true, and she wouldn't mind staying out a few nights to look around.

And Peggy!

Chloe had mixed feelings about the trip. She wanted to check out the city as a possible place for her to go after high school. She was thinking a business major, and maybe Marinette could come as well with a fashion major. 

It also helped that it would put some distance between them and Bustier's class.

Work, work!

The Schuyler sisters!

Angelica!

Peggy!

Eliza!

Work!

The girls were all excited and made sure to make the most of their time. Sadly, since Kagami was in Mendeliev's class, she was separated from them. She made sure to send them all the locations and the best spot to take pictures.

Daddy said to be home by sundown

Daddy doesn't need to know

Daddy said not to go downtown

Like I said, you're free to go

But-look around, look around, the
Revolution's happening in New York

New York

Angelica

Work!

The class spent the first day just looking at minor sites and getting pizza. Once they made it to the hotel, everyone quickly gathered their roommates and headed to their rooms. Marinette, Kagami, Chloe, and Aurore were all grouped together and didn't hesitate to talk about all the details each class experienced. Aurore documented and interviewed her classmates' reactions and Chloe was thinking about putting that to a better use. Marinette stayed up the latest, watching the city skyline and gaining new design ideas. She knew that the next day, she would have no energy to do anything as long as Alya and Lila were around.