Rebellion

Got this idea from a comment about Adrien in a previous chapter and way2many_fandoms threw in a good factor in this too so thank you! 

Adrien knows Lila is lying and wants to help Marinette because Plagg helps him realize the long term damage that can occur

Gabriel knows that Lila will try to ruin him if Adrien steps out of line so he tells Adrien that the lies are like tabloids and do what he normally does

Adrien decides enough is enough.

This story is really description heavy, I was running out of pre-written stuff and I didn't know what I wanted characters to say😅

Adrien was tired of everything. Modeling, Lila, his father's neglect, school, and especially Marinette's bullying.

Oh, don't get it twisted. Marinette isn't the bully. Lila is. At least, that's what everyone who has a brain cell believes.

Adrien had more faith in his classmates. Honestly, he believed Lila was good for awhile too, until Plagg helped him realize the toxic behavior she had.

For starters, she was super clingy. Like touching him and digging her nails into him every damn minute like he was a cat structure. And no matter how many times he asks her to stop, she doesn't.

Another thing were the lies. It's one thing to lie about knowing celebrities, but it's another thing to lie about dating one and they even confirmed that they aren't dating. Lila went as far to even taking a picture of her kissing him and sending it to everyone and posting it publicly that they were dating.

And on top of that, Adrien's father does not seem to care. He turned the blind eye to it, just like everyone else. And Adrien was sick of it.

The model was going to take Lila down with his classmates help. And if Lila even thinks about landing a hand on Marinette, she won't be seen ever again. That was a promise.

✨✨✨

The first part of Adrien's plan was to get all the allies he could get. He and Plagg stayed up and made a list of good and bad options. It's mix for Mrs. Bustier's class, but has better numbers in Mendeliev's. Their classes were pretty similar, with different people having the same interests but can do it better if they wanted to. Adrien was going to use that information for later.

His first person: Marinette. She needed a friend more than anyone right now.

Lila's lies against her were having more brutal results. Alya ended her friendship with the baker and even started bullying her mentally and physically. All because Lila said so. I thought a reporter checks their sources, Adrien thought to himself.

Marinette was having a bad day. It was raining and she forgot an umbrella, her homework got drenched, and Alya had the audacity to say she stole Lila's paper, even though it clearly had Marinette's name and handwriting on it. And other people saw her start it before they left school the day before. Alya wasn't hearing it and took the paper. She returned it to Lila and the liar gave her a secret grin.

Marinette sat down in her seat, defeated and too tired to deal with anyone. Tikki was patting her leg in support when someone came and tapped on Marinette's shoulder. The bluenette looked up to see Adrien handing her a folded piece of paper. He turned back around to his seat, leaving some to give confused looks at her. Marinette read the note under the table.

Meet me under the stairs at lunch

✨✨✨

Just as planned, Marinette and Adrien met up. He then told her about his plan and that he needed a big group of people to make sure it worked and got attention so it wouldn't be ignored. Marinette liked the idea and agreed to help. Marinette took on Mendeliev's class and Adrien would finish Bustier's.