Reckless

I forgot I had a locked note in my phone with random ideas so I'm gonna use some of those

Anyways

Lila believes that the heroes are being reckless because of all the damage that occurs during akuma attacks. Alya posts it on her blog without thinking about the possible consequences. It leads to the heroes having to go into hiding from the public and giving Hawkmoth more power.

Alya Salt, Lila Salt, Hawkmoth/Gabriel Agreste Salt, smidge of Natalie Salt, Townspeople salt (you'll see), AdriKagmi (implied), Lukanette,

"I'm just not sure if the heroes are really doing their jobs." Lila concluded, face with tears. Alya nodded and ended her livestream and posted it. The liar was proud of her latest work.

Lila wanted to take a new approach. If she wasn't going to get Marinette to back down, then she can focus on her other target: Ladybug. She just hoped that Alya would forget about the lie that she and Ladybug were friends.

And boy, she did. In fact, it was completely overlooked the entire time. Turns out, the blogger only cared about interesting news and views, not logic. Lila just let the rest fall into place.

If only the so called 'Ladybug Fan' realized what she just did by pushing that publish button.

✨✨✨

Marinette was scared. One second she was zipping around as Ladybug with Cat Noir on patrol, the next she's getting yelled at and chased away. She didn't know what happened until Cat said he got a notification from the Ladyblog. And it was about the recklessness of the heroes.

And apparently, many citizens felt the same since they didn't seem to think too long before attacking. The duo just decided to go home and talk it out in civilian form with the other heroes to think about the next step.

The team revealed their identities after a certain akuma almost revealed all of them at once. They figured that if they knew each other in civilian form, they can get an early warning out. And so they did. Marinette, Adrien, Kagami, Chloe, Nino, and Luka all revealed their identities and decided to meet at Chloe's hotel every 2 weeks to discuss matters about Hawkmoth. But now that they lost the trust of the public without Hawkmoth's help, it was better to reveal in hindsight.

Ladybug and Cat quickly went home, making sure no one saw or followed them and detransformed and watched the full video. And they both thought the same thing: Alya's gone too far. It seems like Lila sunk her lies too deep and now the blogger is too far gone to realize what she's done.

The team called each other, and it was chaotic. Marinette was having a mini panic attack, Luka was trying to calm him down, and it took every fiber in Adrien's being not to go to Alya's house and cataclysm her on the spot. His girlfriend Kagami was also hoping to turn the liar into a kabob.

The heroes just hoped that things would die over soon.

✨✨✨

It was all over the news the next morning. The interview sparked a split debate among the city. Nadja was one of the ones who defended the heroes, saying they were needed and could withstand more than the police can and were the only ones able to defeat Hawkmoth. Others, like Bob Roth debated that if they let the police do their job, Hawkmoth would be taken care of sooner. And many more ridiculous claims and rumors.

Not only was the city split, but so was the class and the entire school. Everyone was talking about it and debating while looking at Alya and their class everyone once in a while. Alya didn't seem to pick up on the atmosphere and continued to talk to Lila as if everything was normal. Marinette couldn't tell whose side Alya was on anymore.