Chapter 21

Four days have passed, yet Jane and Marsha have not spoken since that night in Tagaytay. Simula kasi ng kinaumagahang umalis si Marsha nang walang paalam, hindi na siya umuwi sa Estacio. Jane heard nakitira daw ito sa isang officemate sa Sta. Ana, Manila. She paged her once and tried calling her cellphone several times, pero hindi niya sinasagot ang mga ito. Hindi rin siya nag return call kay Jane.

(Knock on door)

"Sandali lang," sigaw ni Jane sa kabila ng malakas na tunog na kanyang CD player. Mabagal ang kanyang paglalakad nang binuksan niya ang pinto. It was Marsha. Nakamaong, plain white t-shirt at nakapusod ang kanyang buhok. Wala pa rin siyang makeup pero mapapansin pa din ang kanyang rosy cheeks. Hindi nagsalita si Jane, pero tuloy pa din siya sa pagsabay kay Ely Buendia sa pagkanta ng "Pare Ko."

"Jane," Marsha exclaimed.

Tuloy pa rin sa pagkanta si Jane, "Oh, Diyos ko ano ba naman ito. 'Di ba, TANGINA (Jane stressed the word TANGINA while looking at Marsha), nagmukha akong tanga. Pinaasa niya lang ako. Lecheng pag-ibig to, Oh, Diyos ko ano ba naman ito," mocked Jane.

"Jane, can we please talk?" Marsha pleaded.

"Sure, why not! Hindi naman ako kagaya ng iba dyan na hindi marunong makipag usap ng maayos," sarkastikong sagot ni Jane.

Pumasok sila sa loob. Dumeretso si Jane sa may CD player para hinaan ito. Pagkatapos ay umupo siya sa sofa. Lumapit si Marsha at tumabi sa kanya. Again, there was dead air.

"Ano, may sasabihin ka ba? Kasi kung wala eh pwede ka nang umalis. Marami pa kasi akong gagawin. Oral defense ko na next week and I really need to review."

"Jane, I'm really sorry," mabilis na pahayag ni Marsha.

Hindi sumagot si Jane.

"I'm really sorry for leaving you in Tagaytay. I'm sorry dahil hindi ako nagpaalam or nag iwan man lang ng message," dagdag pa ni Marsha.

Hindi pa din sumagot si Jane at patuloy pa din siya sa duet nila ni Ely Buendia.

"Nag-stay muna ako sa isang officemate. Nag-out of the country kasi yung parents niya so sinamahan-"

"-I paged you. I even tried calling you, Marsha. You could've replied or called me back. Ang simple lang naman no'n, 'di ba? Mahirap bang gawin 'yon?" Jane angrily interrupted Marsha.

"Natakot ako... Natakot ako kasi I liked what happened. I liked what I felt. I liked everything about that night. I like you-I really, really like you. And I'm so afraid. And I'm so sorry," cried Marsha.

"You should've not left me. Dapat kinausap mo na lang ako."

"I know and I'm so sorry."

You can see the dismay and anger on Jane's face. Patayo na sana si Jane at paalis na sa kinauupuan when Marsha pulled her back.

"She pushed me down on the sofa. Then she went on top of me. She held her face against mine and pressed her lips on mine. It was so fuckin' intense. Her breath was sweet. She had this scent that I smelled from the first time I bumped into her. And God, she smelled so good. I heard her gasped for breath. She kissed my nose...then my chin, and then down to my neck while she slipped her hands under my top, caressing my breast. She kissed my shoulder then rolled her tongue down to my navel. She lifted my shirt. My nipples were already hard, anticipating Marsha's tongue. Her tongue rolled around my left areola, then on my nipples. Then she sucked my breast so hard, leaving an excruciating sensation. She went up again and put her tongue on my mouth. I sucked her tongue and she with mine. Her hand still toying on my breast. I slipped my hands on her back pocket jeans, pressing it hard against my body. With our tongue still coiled, her right hand went down and slipped it into my ripped jeans then into my panties. I closed my eyes and I gave a short moan, as I let her fingers do the wonders. Then I stared at her as she pulled back a little. She slowly undressed me taking off my shirt and unzipping my jeans. She lightly spread my legs and gave me an inviting stare before she burried her face down on my vagina, her tongue slowly licking and making small circles as it makes its way to my clit. Fuck, I am dripping wet. Her hand is now capping my breast and toying on my hard nipples. I moaned again, but this one clearly, was much longer. She was totally in control and I felt helpless. She sucked my clit and licked it faster. And I felt that sudden rush of jolt again. "I'm coming," I whispered as I continue to gasp for my breath. Marsha still didn't say a word and I felt her middle finger and tongue worked double time. I was quivering and my whole body was shaking. Then finally, I came. And I loved how Marsha made me come. It was sweet yet passionate at the same time. And it was the most beautiful feeling."

Jane kissed Marsha softly on her moist lips and she collapsed on top of her, "I love you," Jane whispered. And Marsha smiled.