ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

The Girl at 829 is dedicated to my sister, Ayla Nadine de Lima. You will find your own fairy tale.

Thank you for the inspiration. WE LOVE YOU.

To my friends -- Jolly & Chit, Grace & her partner, Rose, Ria Angelli, Mama Angie, Eloisa, Luz, Babes, Cindy & Joan, Michael & her wife, Hershey & Rex, Chrissie, Katrina, Clara, Lei, Aimee, Minyang & whatnot. Thank you for joining me in this roller coaster ride.

To Ms. Joy Taccad, for proofreading and editing my work. Salamat.

To my amazing professors in St. Scho. Manila, Sir Dodge Dillague & Sir Roy Iglesias. Proud to be a Kulasa and one of your students. More Power!

To my fellow Wattpaders -- rgcab9, RhenzCeletaria, mxmsterian, Anilov08, jecareg, Simple_Thought, jeankikz, Precious_mhyn, FaithFabricante5, StingraeLux, Uknown00000, Cora_Zone; for reading and religiously voting and giving me heads up to update.

To the LGBT Community. Mabuhay kayo!

To Google & Xhamster, you surely broaden my horizons. I could not thank you more.

To my husband, Erickson Guevarra (Oh YES, the Author is straight and married), for all your love, support, inputs and the love of music.

To my ever loyal, Jareth John. You are the most beautiful Poodle in the world. Thank you for the love and licks (with gentle aroma of bacon), and for staying with me during my late night writing.

To my family and relatives, thank you! I owe you Pizza.

To my sister, Leigh de Lima Nazaire and her husband Herbert Nazaire AKA 'Ta Berts and my patootie nephew, Lucas. I love you 3!

And to all whom I missed out mentioning, you guys know who you are.

Maraming Salamat sa inyong lahat!