CHAPTER ONE

Circa June 1986

Hadrian James Potter

Harry ran into a small clearing in his local playground panting and looking around worriedly. Good. He thought, Dudley wasn't anywhere to be seen.

He looked around the clearing curious he'd never been here before. He sat in the middle when he heard a hissy type of voice from a bush.

Yes human yes come here let me chino upon you let me spread my poison through your veins

"Well that's not very nice is it?" Harry said crossing his arms glaring at the bush.

You understand me fickle human?

"Yes stop toying with me," Harry had stood up now and stomped his foot madly on the ground. A little black, grey speckled, snake slithered out from a bush. It was naught 2 feet long.

Yes you are cute human. I shall come with you, my name is Asmodeus

"Well... okay my uncle won't like that perfect, my name is Hadrian call me Harry though" Harry smiled and crouched down to hold his arm out for the snake. Asmodeus slithered up his arm and wrapped himself a few times around his wrists and forearm.

Harry continued going to his new clearing every day with Asmodeus. But then one day there was an odd man there. He sat on the grassy ground and twirled a little wild flower between his fingers. He looked rather sad to childish little Harry's eyes.

when Harry walked a little bit closer the man whipped around and looked him in the eyes piercingly. He had stormy grey eyes and they met Harry's bright green eyes with storming electricity and lightning.

"Harry" the man breathed out before gathering himself "my most sincere apologies little boy you simply reminded me of someone. His birthday is today"

"Could I inquire his name" Harry asked eyes sparkling. This man reminded himself somewhat of someone from him dreams Padfoot. Before Harry could control it he was afronted with a memory

"Harry I sincerely no solemnly promise I will come save you from the sodding muggles Dumbledore wants to put you with"

"You can, it's Hadrian, Hadrian James Potter. My little godson left with sodding muggles"

Harry felt his spine stiffen "Padfoot" he whispered shocked "you came back for me. Like you promised"

"Harry" the man, Padfoot, breathed out shocked but happy.

Sirius scrambled up and grabbed Harry in a hug.

Harry's little newly turned six year olds arms struggled to hug Sirius very well considering how large he was. Sirius smelled like cigarettes leather and fancy cologne.

Padfoot buried his face in Harry's messy hair.

"Okay Harry" Sirius said once he was done hugging him "do you want to stay with the muggles or come with me"

Harry looked at him as if he had insulted him

"You think I want to stay with Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon. And Dudley" Harry shook his head vehemently.

"Okay kiddo, lead the way and we'll get your stuff"

"I don't got nothing. I have everything I care about with me" Harry had Dudley's old clothes on him and Asmodeus was hidden safely under the baggy shirt. Apart from that he had falling apart to small shoes and a locket. A locket with a picture of his mother father, Padfoot and another man Mooney, who was his arms around Padfoot.

Sirius nodded and said nothing but took Harry by the arm. "This will be a little bit vomit inducing, but you're strong right?"

Harry nodded and in a crack they were gone. When they landed safely just by the gates of the Black Manor in Sweden. It was much lighter than Grimmauld place and it used to belong with Sirius' uncle Alphard.

Harry and Sirius entered the house and Sirius sent a letter to the remaining blacks.

"Padfoot. I need to tell you a secret"

"Yeah kiddo anything"

"I have a snake. And I can talk to him"

"Bloody lovely" Sirius smiled at him and patted his shoulder. "Remus should be home soon," Sirius informed Harry checking his watch.

In the meantime while the two were waiting for Remus to come back home Sirius and Harry were playing exploding snap. Harry's childish laughs echoing through the large house, and Siris barking laughter joining them.

The two were having such a good time that neither noticed Remus come home. He called Sirius name but when he didn't reply he went to investigate the laughs.

When he got into the parlor where the two were sat he gasped.

"You didn't Sirius"

"Aha but I did" Sirius winked happily and pulling Harry into a side hug.

"And guess what Mooney" "he remembers us he actually remembers us"

Remus looked as if he was about to start tearing up when Harry approached him and very childishly and clumsily opened his locket.

Sirius looked intrigued and came over to see. He covered his mouth and grabbed Remus and Harry in a hug. Remus wrapped his arms around the two and Harry felt deep within loved truly cherished and loved.

After five hellish years at the Dursleys being tortured treated like less than a house elf and bullied, it was exactly what he needed.

In the locket on one side was James and Lily holding a very tiny baby Harry smiling proudly, and on the other side was Sirius and Remus standing with James and Lily and Harry.

It was the locket that Lily always wore.