CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT

A/N you know the drill already, on the phone so typos and shit

HUGE TIME SKIP AHEAD (well not rlly but to Christmas time cuz I need to get this story back on track, aka he needs to be sixteen) 

The weeks at Hogwarts blazed past like burning tracks. Theo and Harry got ever closer, often being found on the corner on the sofa that was unofficially Harry's. 

Currently they were at dinner and Harry was mulling several things over. 

Did he actually have any responsibilities as king of Slytherin court? He probably did but the Slytherin court whatever that was probably was able to sort it out themselves. Harry shrugged to himself and kept eating. 

Theo sent Harry a questioning look upon seeing this and Harry smiled somewhat goofy and nudged Theo's knee with his. Theo smiled and kept eating. 

They were due to leave tomorrow morning and Harry still needed to pack. His friends were all already packed, Harry left it to last minute developing potions to line the train with tomorrow. They were clear in color, like water, but would turn colorful just at the moment students started to leave the train. Bright neon colors. The potions would be in water balloons, Peeves gladly did this. And Harry would simply line the train corridors with them, and all the compartments for good measure. 

As the plates and dessert faded away Dumbledore stood up and spoke, almost solemnly. 

"As we all know, most likely from the Prophet, there is a new Dark Lord out there. I would wish all of you who are leaving over Christmas to be on the lookout, and stay safe. What we truly need in these dark times is a light, and a friend, or family member to rely on. We all know after Floreans Parlor what this 'Hades' is capable of" Dumbledore sat down once more and Harry shared a look with Pansy as if to say, 

'I don't care I fucking am Hades'

Or if Theo were to say it I could only imagine it would be, 

'I don't care I want to be fucking Hades'

One could only guess though. And shrug it out. 

The group made their way back to the common room a bit earlier than the other students who mingled and were discussing 'Hades'. 

They sat around the fire like so many other days late into the night when Harry's eyes widened. 

He looked around for a second before he saw that Theo was sleeping lightly resting in him. 

Harry lifted Theo a bit his muscles flexing slightly and moved him to the side softly. He bolted to his room quickly and waved his hand. With a flourish his items flew into his trunk and it slammed shut. 

He walked with long strides back to the common room and slipped back into his spot, lifting Theo so as to get there. 

"Forgot to pack" he said at Draco's look. 

Draco nodded and went back to tossing flammable items into the fire. Each one exploded or lit on fire with a boom. Harry rolled his eyes and Dracos activity and turned his attention to Pansy and Blaise. 

Ever since he and Theo saw them full on making out he hadn't seen them do anything. He quirked and eyebrow and turned his attention, once more, to Theo. 

His face was perfectly peaceful and in Harry's most humble opinion looked as if it had been crafted by angels delicate hands. 

His hair was, unsurprisingly, messy and spread around his head so much as the length allowed. Theo didn't like having longer hair, like Harry, he preferred it shorter, it was easier to manage of something. 

Theo's breathing was even and soft, sometimes so that Harry had to make sure he was actually still breathing. 

- - - 

Harry tossed balloons along the edges of the corridor, making sure to charm them into compartments also, 

Theo was with him, the other three having gone to get the compartment. 

When Harry had walked the entire length of the train and back he dragged Theo into an empty compartment. 

The two sat on the benches talking for a bit before conversation grew quiet. 

Not a minute later the two were snogging. The blinds were drawn and the door was locked, so it wasn't as if the stupid prefects were going to catch them. 

Usually people had to use muggle ways, no wand use on the train, so the prefects were able to unlock the doors with alohamora as a result of this. Of course this is Harry we're talking about here, so he simply waved his hand absentmindedly and the door lock clicked. 

When Harry heard a voice say "Alohamora" on the other side he simply smirked almost evilly and Theo watched Harry. Mostly his eyes but still, it had been several months and Theo still could not get over Harrys eyes without his glasses to cover them. 

- - - 

Harry and the little group hurried out of the train to watch the terror unfold. Several students streamed out and you could hear them complaining about the 'water'balloons on the train. 

Around a minute later and students were still coming out of the train. 

Color started to spread from students hair down to their toe nails. Not that you could see them but still it's the thought that matters. 

The platform was filled with shrieks and parents laughing to their hearts extent.

Sirius high fived Harry and Remus tried to look stern but failed ultimately also giving Harry and high five. Harry bowed to either side and his friends laughed at him, as always unused to seeing him so happy. 

When Sirius and Remus apparated the two back to the manor Harry was describing in detail how he pulled off the prank. Sirius and Remus listening intently and Theo stood next to Harry having heard it many times already. 

Harry waved his hands around in a way to 'demonstrate' how he did it. (Really he was waving his hands around wildly) Theo took Harry's hands in his when he kept almost hitting his face. 

Sirius eyes the two critically, "so no grand babies yet" 

"Sirius for the love of Merlín stop you already win whatever bet you and Moony had" 

Sirius pouted and Harry rolled his eyes entering the manor pulling Theo with him. 

A/N a filler chapter. We love that, will prob only be one more chapter before OWL's then he finally turns sixteen and back on track we are.