CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

A/N I have a creeping suspicion I accidentally skipped a chapter, by the numbers, because I haven't had any type of A/N just that as a chapter yet and the next one is Untitled part 33, but this is 33 so idk next chapter is also 33 until I can figure it out and fix it (I looked back quicklhy I was worng ignroe this), also on the DADA chapter because Voldy was killed Umbitch got no reason to come, she will be introduced again later on though. Also make sure to enjoy my science lesson writing I am now on phone soo forwards middle end when there's a change in writing style thats why

The new DADA teacher was so basic Harry wanted to die. Professor Jigger. A female teacher, rather old and wrinkly and saggy, and so incredibly boring. 

She had decided to mix the two houses and place everyone with new people, Harry was stuck next to Finnigan and his friends were all split up. 

Harry took out a piece of paper and scribbled down a few words, he wrote 'hangman?' and drew out a few lines. He sent it over to Theo who opened it and wrote a letter in the little square on the side. 

Harry got it back and looked over it quickly, he scribbled down a reply and was about to send it back over when Professor Jigger came over and snatched it up. 

"This students is what you shouldn't be doing, writing notes to others." She waved the game of hangman in the air. 

"I was about to win the round" Theo muttered and Harry rolled his eyes and slouched down at his desk. Finnigan eyed him weirdly and Harry glared at him harshly. 

Harry pulled his wand out from the holder and started charming random people. They ended up with colored hair new outfits, and most spectacular of all the professor flew up and started spinning like a top. It was chaos. Much more Harry's style.

Harry smirked and placed his wand back, Theo from across the classroom was sat with Patil and was looking particularly disgusted. The Patil girl appeared to be flirting with Theo, not realizing her hair was turning sewer green spreading from the roots to the tips. Harry glared at the girl and it did not waver until McGonagall stormed into the classroom. 

Their lesson was supposed to have ended fifteen minutes ago. McGonagall sighed when she entered the classroom. A sharp exhale of air left her nose and she let down the professor. 

"I knew it, I told Dumbledore Jigger would be unfit. but no. His young love drove him" 

McGonagall reset the students also and gathered the Slytherins to come join the Hufflepuffs. 

In the transfiguration classroom it was much better, they went straight to work and Harry was able to sit with his friends again. Harry scribbled a note out and then shoved it in his bag, it was to be owled in a little bit. 

Harry turned his attention to the paralyzed rat on his desk and poked it slightly with his wand. He waved it and in a second it turned into nice little tea cup. 

He looked around idly and saw almost no one had completed their cup. His friends either had, or were at the finishing stages of their cup and about three other people had completed theirs. 

He started discussing the bases of the spell and why people chose animals to transfigure and when McGonagall listened in she was happy. They were talking about schoolwork. 

Harry about five minutes before had cast a spell, a spell that would for an hour make others hear what they wanted to hear when he and Theo were talking. Not wanting McGonagall to move him away. 

"I swear to Merlin I will kill that Patil girl" Harry muttered to Theo who nodded and looked relieved 

"Please do she's so fucking annoying" 

Harry nodded and smirked, glad there would be no one trying to stop him. 

"She tries flirting but she can't, and she tried to look good and still she looks like my teacup did before I transfigured it" 

Harry snorted and his smirk morphed into a mischievous smile. 

"There are some potions and spells I've been wanting to try out" Harry said thoughtfully. 

"You can probably toss her in the cell in the chamber" 

"Good idea, I need to say hi to Acacia anyways" 

Theo leaned back a but and Harry got out a spare piece of paper. He wrote out a hangman board and Theo started guessing letters. Eventually they got Blaise and Pansy who were sat infront of them to join. Draco was beside them but was much more interested in charming people. 

Near the end of the lesson Pansy won. The word was Basilisk, the first thing that came to Harry's mind. 

At lunch time Harry headed to the owlery to send off the letter he wrote in transfiguration. 

'𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘪 𝘗𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘭, 

𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘥𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘵 11.30 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨.

𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘈𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘴

Harry cringed at the letter and sent it off shuddering at the thought of ever writing such a letter to Patil seriously. 

Harry marched back down to the great hall to eat excited to get rid of the girl. 

Harry was excited all the way through the rest of his classes. He left the castle 10 minutes before and waited by the forest with his invisibility cloak. He saw the Patil girl waiting impatiently and he snuck up behind her and bagged her head. 

She tried to scream for sure she did but she couldn't. Harry knocked her out cold and dragged her body to the chamber where he tossed her in a cell. He grabbed three potions he had made and woke her up. 

He force fed her the three potions with magic and waited with bated breath. 

Not a minute later reactions started. Flowers started pouring out of her mouth, nose, ears, a hole on her body you name it flower were sprouting out. Her eyes grew bigger and bigger until the exploded all together. 

She tried to scream and she would have been able to but the flowers coming out of her mouth were preventing it from being heard. 

Harry smiled, those two potions worked amazing, but where was the reaction for the third one. 

He only had a little time to think about that though because when her right and left hands and feet burst splattering blood on Harry he knew the potion had worked. And you could direct it to any body part with the right ingredients. 

Now he tested the potions he wanted to he simply let her different body parts explode with a spell and then left. 

He didn't know if she was dead but he didn't care she would die soon if she wasn't already dead. 

Harry was covered in splatters of blood once more and Theo couldn't help but groan when Harry sat down. 

A first year who was hanging around trying to be cool ran away scared when he saw the blood. Harry rolled his eyes and spied a few seventh years doing homework on a table at the other end of the room. 

Harry sat himself down next to Theo once more reclaiming his seat on the end of the sofa. 

Theo summoned a rag and wet it with wand water. Ice cold wand water. 

"Not even warm water?" Harry whined 

"No you don't get warm water I have to wipe off the blood every single time" Theo shook his head 

Harry poured slightly and then stopped. Theo scrubbed the semi dried blood and Draco focused very hard on his boom having seen way to much blood on Harry's face and hands for a lifetime.