CHAPTER ELEVEN

Harry and Theo were in their usual compartment with Draco, Pansy and Blaise. 

Harry was reading a book in Parseltongue and Theo was sleeping leaned against Harry. Harry had decided over the summer that he wanted to become the most powerful and feared Dark Lord ever known to man. 

Pansy Draco and Blaise were talking and neither Harry nor the sleeping Theo paid them any mind. 

"When do you think they are finally gonna start dating?" Pansy askes out of the blue. 

"I bet they're gonna start dating before Christmas and not ever tell us just get more touchy feely with each other" Draco said 

"I bet they're going to start dating in  March' Blaise said 

"I bet in June" Pansy spoke

When Theo woke up they talked for a bit, Theo not bothering to stop leaning on Harry. When they started playing exploding snap Harry joined in. 

Usually they were able to leave Harry to his own devices when Hogwarts adjusted to his magic, but this time they could not. Why? Because Harry collapsed as soon as he stepped out of the carriage. Harry's weight was very much leaned on Draco and Theo until they reached the great hall and sat down. 

Several Slytherins came over to ask if Harry was okay seeing that he was the Slytherin king they wanted to be on his good side. Harry depended very heavily on Theo in order to get back to his room, and when Theo was about to exit again he heard a weak "no stay".

Theo thought the request was odd but stayed until Hadrian had fallen asleep. Theo pushed Harry's hair away from his face and stroked his face softly. He knew Harry would never feel the same way but yet he couldn't help but admire Harry. 

Theo stood up when he was sure Harry was asleep and left quietly. 

Back in second year Draco got tired of not being able to fall asleep because of Crabbe and Goyle, so he moved into the dorm with Theo and Blaise. 

Theo lay unmoving in his bed listening to Blaises soft snoring and Dracos sleep talking. It was rather amusing honestly. 

"stupid weasleys" 

"wait till my father hears about this" 

"fuck you" 

"no you're ugly" 

"how dare you say my eyes look like stone when yours look like someone shit on you" 

----

The next morning Harry at least had the small amount of guilt to thank his friends for helping him explaining that he didn't quite know why he reacted so badly this year. 

Just as Snape was handing out the schedules for this school year Harry spotted a scarred man at the staff table. 

"Moody" He clenched his fork, "What is Moody doing here?" Harry asked Theo. 

"He came in the middle of the feast yesterday" "He's the DADA teacher this year" 

"Right of course" Harry muttered the only thing he could remember from yesterday was the train ride. 

Harry downed the rest of his breakfast and saw that they had DADA first. He glared witheringly at the paper and almost bent the fork from how hard his grip on it was. 

On the way to DADA Harry kept muttering to himself and throughout the week he crushed several quills. By the end of the week his friends had taken to reinforcing the quills with spells so that he wouldn't keep crushing them. 

On Friday night Dumbledore stood up near the end of the feast and started talking, Harry tuned him out and kept eating dessert. 

When one of the Weasley twins yelled "You're joking" and Dumbledore responded accordingly he asked Theo what was going on. 

"Were you not listening?" 

Harry shook his head slightly 

"The Triwizard tournament is being hosted this year, at Hogwarts" 

"Bloody lovely" "yeah no Sirius said something about it this summer I wasn't listening but still" 

"And there is an age limit, only of age wizards and witches may attempt to enter the tournament" Dumbledore spoke and the Gryffindor table broke out in complaints.   

When the cup was put up a few days before the schools were due to arrive several people jumped at the chance, Cedric Diggory in Hufflepuff entered his name, as did some random seventh year in Gryffindor on the quidditch team Angy or whatever her name was. Harry didn't really care much for quidditch, so despite the world cup being in the summer he stayed home and spent time with Theo who didn't quite like quidditch either. 

Sirius the quidditch fanatic went and Remus the Sirius chaperone had to come with. The rest of Theo and Harry's friends had gone so they spent the day wandering around like ghosts and reading. 

On Halloween Harry walked stiffly to greet the other two schools, Durmstrang and Beauxbatons. He stood with Theo talking quietly, when Snape approached they straightened themselves up not wanting to be on Snape's edge, again

Some second year Gryffindor yelled out something and pointed to the sky. A large blue thing, that looked like a blue pumpkin to Harry, was being led by gigantic horses and Harry simply watched didn't say anything. When the ladies stepped out several boys eyes were drawn to them, he could have sworn Draco was about to throw himself out there, many others also looked like that. 

Harry just kind of shared a look with Theo who also thought that it was rather ridiculous. 

When that was over a big ship floated out of the black lake, and then the Durmstrang students came out decked out way to warmly for Great Britain. 

Dumbledore greeted the Headmasters and everyone went in. The other students had a week on them to put their names in the goblet. And everyone feasted. 

Draco looked like he was about to self combust when Durmstrang, with the Viktor Krum sat at Slytherin table. 

A/N this writing is in all honestly pretty crappy but ya girls sick so here we are.