CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT

A/N this was written in snippets during my classes so roughish writing

"Padfoot." Harry started clamping his mouth shut "How did this exactly cross your mind" 

"I saw a rotten pumpkin left over from Halloween, and thought Filch deserved it" Sirius explained. 

"Black!" McGonagall's voice rang out through the hallway "Did you do this?" 

"Minnie!" Sirius said stepping back "No I didn't I found him like this cursing" Sirius lied smoothly. McGonagall looked at him suspiciously, 

"I'll believe you for now, but only because you're a professor now" Minerva charmed the pumpkin away. 

"When I get my hands on who did this they will be getting detention" Filch waved his fist in the air. 

"I'll keep my eyes peeled" Sirius back away towards their quarters again, likely to get Remus food. 

"What are you two doing here?" McGonagall asked Theo and Harry, 

"Oh we came with Sirius" Theo started explaining 

"Yeah exactly, bye" Harry grabbed Theo by the arm and rushed off the opposite way of the Slytherin dormitories. 

"Harry you realize we're going to opposite way of the dorms" Theo said, double checking. 

"of course I know, Room of Requirements?" 

"yeah" Theo shrugged

Harry let go of Theo's arm after a short minute and paced by the wall three times, a door popped up and Harry opened it, letting Theo in. 

"Why thank you my prince" Theo false curtsied 

"Your welcome princess" Harry bowed closing the door behind him.

The room was a big lounge, huge sofas and etc, fluffy blankets spread across. Theo went to the corner of the sofa where there was a pile of pillows and fluffy blankets, and dove under, only his hair being seen over the top. Harry laughed a bit and walked over also getting under the blanket. Theo immediately clutched onto Harry and tucked his head in between Harry's shoulder and neck. Harry's lips quirked and he wrapped his arms around Theo's waist. 

"When do you think the article thing will be out" Theo mumbled 

"It was out this morning I just didn't read it" Harry said placing his head on Theo's. A paper flew through a window in the room smacking down on the sofa. 

"That's it then?" 

"yep" Harry didn't even have to open the paper, as the article was the first page, in big bold text. 

Dumbledore, a liar, and a murderer? 

Albus Dumbledore, know for the defeat of Grindelwald, and being the headmaster of Hogwarts. But is it really that simple? Is he really that innocent? The answer, is no. 
In his youth he lived near Grindelwald, and as a teen the two spent their summers together working on all sorts of dark magic. 
According to sources they even dated for two years before splitting up when Grindelwald grew too dark, and Dumbledore wanted to grow bigger as a leader. 
That is not the only thing he has done in the past though, his younger sister Ariana Dumbledore, name ring a bell? No. She was kept under wraps her entire life for never showing magical properties. In a fight between Dumbledore and and his younger brother Aberforth, she was miss hit in the cross fire, and died. 
Not enough to convince you? 
He has time after time hired bad teachers for their children, he also claims that Hogwarts is the safest place in magical Britain. This cannot be true though, considering several teachers have been murdered, or gone missing when teaching or over breaks. The most recent being Professor Augustus Rockwood, before that Severus Snape, and Gilderoy Lockhart, this only being a few within the bunt. Other's like Professor Jigger went missing mysteriously. 
Can we really trust this man with our children, and to protect us from bad people? Personally I doubt it. 

Rita Skeeter- Writing Chief, Daily Prophet

"She did decent" Harry shrugged a bit, 

"Well it dissed Dumbledore and I doubt people will trust him now" Theo muttered, his breath hot on Harry's neck. 

Harry hummed and brushed through Theo's hair. Theo nuzzled his nose into Harry's neck and breathed in. 

"You smell very specific" Theo said into Harry's neck. 

"hmmm, and how's that?" Harry asked curiously. 

"I don't know, you just smell like you do" Theo shrugged his shoulders. 

Harry closed his eyes and laughed a bit, it was a peaceful moment, they didn't have OWL's, nor did they have NEWT's they were right in between. 

"The others are probably really confused where are right now" Theo noted, 

"Easy fix" Harry thought for a second and a ready written letter appeared on the coffee table. "Huh, actually worked" Harry nodded for a second and read over the note. Harry placed it back down on the table and watched it disappear, appearing for the others wherever they were. 

"So this room can write letters for you?" Theo watched

"Apparently" Harry shrugged slightly, careful not to jostle Theo too much. 

"cool" Theo mumbled tucking himself back into Harry. 

A/N I'm sorry but then I'm not this chapter was short as fuck and pure fluff