CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Harry sat discussing things, how to overthrow all the teachers, with Asmodeus who was tired and was far too bothered to argue with Harry's obscene ideas. 

He was about to keep arguing about how it was an amazing idea when Theo stumbled into his room looking half dead. Harry looked up and saw the state he was in, the state he was always in when a nightmare woke him up, and Harry just opened his covers letting Theo into the heat. 

Theo came in and laid his head on Harry's lap. 

"Want to talk about it" Harry murmured stroking Theo's hair

"no" Theo said shakily, he looked about close to tears. 

Harry simply kept playing with Theo's hair continuing his conversation with Asmodeus if only quieter than earlier. 

When Theo re-awoke again Harry was silently reading a book brushing through Theo's hair still. 

"want to talk about it now?" Harry asked quietly 

Theo nodded slightly and Harry put away his book full attention on Theo. 

"You remember when over second year summer my father forced me home before I escaped to your house five weeks in," 

Harry nodded sadly, Theo had shown up through their floo covered in cuts and bruises and fainted within five minutes when he arrived.

"He abused me horribly during that time, for avoiding him, and by befriending the person that vanquished the oh so great dark lord.  My dream was that he had come to Hogwarts and had managed to kill you in your sleep" "So I came to you to reassure myself you weren't dead" 

Harry gave Theo a hug and a kiss on the corner of the mouth. 

"Even if he did manage to reach me I think he would be dead before he could say a word" Harry comforted Theo who nodded and hid his face in Harry's shoulder. Who had apparently decided this was the best time to ask Theo to the Yule ball. 

"Do you want to be my date to the ball?" 

"Is this really the best time to ask that?" 

Harry nodded straight faced 

"Yes of course I would" Theo shook his head at Harry's decision making skills. 

Being that it was the first day of break they had no classes to go to, and had time to do whatever they wished. 

Being that they could do what they wished they stayed in bed for the rest of the day, calling random house elves to bring them food. 

This gave Theo lots of time to ponder over things, seeing as Harry was reading a book, trying to figure out how to write in Parsel. 

The first time Theo had met Harry he thought he was some kind of gloomy dark figure that spent his days cooped up in his room doing who knows what. And now, that Theo knew Harry better, he was exactly that type of person. In public, or to the public eye at least. 

With his family Harry was extremely happy and stress free, as if being with them took away all of his issues. 

And now that he was spending more time with Harry than ever, even more than second and third year when they spent every minute researching Horcruxes and what Voldemort could have used for them, he could see that Harry was really just a clingy teddy bear who was possibly more powerful than Merlin. 

He had hair that reached about his shoulders, having grown it out when he was eight apparently, and always was running his hands through it, or had it tied up with muggle hair ties, which could always be found around his wrist. 

For some reason the murderous and for the most part psychopathic tendencies Harry had only made him more desirable. 

Harry was also the person in Theo's eyes that saved him from his father, his personal hell. 

"I think I finally figured it out Theo" Harry whispered excitedly 

"hmm. You figured out how to write in Parsel then?" 

"yep, and it's more easy than I thought it would be" 

"How do you do it then" 

"i just write normally, and translate it parsel while writing, it's like how I see parsel and can immediately read it" 

"that's nice, have you tested it yet though?" 

"Welll... no" Harry said. 

Theo laughed a bit and handed Harry a piece of paper and quill he summoned. 

"Try it then" 

Harry took the quill and paper from Theo's hand and wrote out a sentence, 

"Can you read it?" Harry showed Theo the paper 

"No" Theo shook his head, it looked like scribbles and sideways S's and infinity symbols scrambled around. 

"bloody lovely, wanna know what it says" Harry stated, then asked

"Sure" 

Harry cleared his throat professionally "It says, and I quote, Theodore Nott is easily the prettiest human being I have seen in my lifetime"

Theo smiled and hugged Harry who only returned the hug too happily, and whispered in Theo's ear as it was close to his head. 

"I figured out the perfect way to murder your father"