CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN

"I want to go home" Blaise whined, the group was lounging outside on the grass by the lake. 

"Stop complaining Blaise" Harry looked at Blaise, squinting because of the sun. 

"You'll be back in a day shut up" Pansy said at almost the same time. 

"You guys are such little fuckers" 

"I mean," Draco took a sip of his lemonade "Harry is" 

"Fuck off Draco" Harry stuck his middle finger at Draco "at least I can pull, when was the last time you shagged someone" 

Draco rolled his eyes and leaned back sipping his lemonade once more. Pansy chuckled under her breath and Blaise was still pouty. 

"Harry truth or dare?" Pansy said after a few minutes of silence. 

"Truth" 

"Boring, okay" Pansy took a second to think "when was the last time you killed someone?" 

Harry scratched his head messing with his hair slightly 

"Two days ago?" Harry looked to Theo who nodded. "Yeah two days ago" 

"What the fuck" Draco piped up. 

"Shut up Draco, my turn, Blaise truth or dare" 

"Dare" 

"Skinny dip" 

"Actually fuck you Harry" Blaise stood up undressing. 

Harry laughed heartily, enjoying hearing Blaise screams from the cold lake water. 

"Why is Blaise in the lake naked?" Remus asked crouching down next to Harry. 

"Truth or dare, Harry's fault" Theo said laughing quietly. 

"Harry I'm going to find your dog and toss it on your face" Blaise threatened as he came out of the water 

"Oh no poor Padfoot" Harry held a hand to his heart. Remus snorted and Theo smiled, Blaise might have some trouble catching Sirius. 

"Draco truth or dare" 

"Truth" 

"Boring fuck" 

"I'm going back inside before I have to dock points" Remus stood up brushing off his pants. 

Harry waved and sat back to watch the show go on. 

"Umm who did you have a crush on in first year?" 

"Fuck I don't know" Draco shrugged helplessly "I think it was Bulstrode" 

"No way, no fucking way" Harry exclaimed. 

"Screw you Harry, truth or dare, I was eleven" 

"Dare" 

"That's more like it" Theo said lifting his head, he was starfish on the grass. 

"I dare you to," Blaise paused whispering something in Harry's ear. 

When Harry laughed the others took that as a bad thing. 

Harry stood up approaching a group of second years who were watching them. Harry crouched down to their level, and they could see him move his wand behind his back. The group floated up and up and up, Harry backed away before letting them fall into the lake with a splash. 

Several yells of protest were heard and Harry stepped behind a tree languidly. 

"Truth or dare" Harry whispered in Theo's ear as he appeared behind him.