CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE

"You're technically immortal right?" Theo whispered one night, Harry frowning slightly  

"Theoretically, I could still die, but I can come back" Harry paused, "I can also just not age" 

"What's gonna happen in give it take eighty years if we're still together?" Theo moved his head to look at Harry who looked absolutely absurdly offended, 

"One, we absolutely will still be together, two, you think I wouldn't just keep you with me" Harry's hand moved to rest on Theo's cheek, Theo smiling slightly. "We can just stay 20 for the rest of eternity" Harry whispered, Theo smiling more. 

"Theo has Harry wrapped around his finger" Pansy whispered to Draco when Theo asked Harry for something, and Harry was all too quick to do so. 

"Poor boy, he doesn't even know" Draco shook his head, 

"Neither of them do" Blaise said, entering the conversation, 

"Imagine one of us tried to ask for something like that" Draco laughed, 

Pansy cleared her throat, "fuck no, get that shit yourselves, I'm not a damn house elf" 

"I don't swear that much" Harry handed Theo something, them not paying attention to that, 

"Harry I hate to break it to you" Blaise trailed off, Harry rolling his eyes. 

"I will happily inform you that i am completely innocent, in this case and scenario-" 

"Harry" Theo sounded, Harry's head whipping around, the three sharing a look, 

"Darling?" 

"I'm cold, you're warm" Theo pointed at Harry who smiled but pulled Theo into his arms. 

"Anyways, I am fully innocent and I can prove it" 

"Harry, you are everything but innocent" Lily floated through a first year, the first year screaming and Lily cackling. 

"I am innocent" Harry scowled, Theo touching his face, 

"No you're not" 

Harry fell silent, the three plus Lily sharing a look. 

"Pansy" Harry groaned, "Theo does not have me wrapped around his finger" 

Pansy raised an eyebrow, "Harry you just need to accept it, he really does" 

"I will let you know I think for myself" 

"I'm not saying you don't, you do, but he really just has you wrapped around his finger" Pansy tapped the table impatiently, 

"Harry" Theo's voice sounded from Harry's room, Harry's head whipping around, Pansy shaking her head slightly. 

"Hm?" 

"I think it's finally Finnigans time" Theo looked at his hand before wandering over, Harry donning a shit eating grin. 

"You know the three words" Harry looked up, eyes shining bright as emeralds. 

"Make him suffer" Theo shrugged, Harry standing up quickly. 

"What did I say?" Pansy cakes after Harry, 

"Fuck you Pansy" Harry's voice sounded just as the door closed up, they could faintly hear Harry talking loudly to perhaps the newest potions professor. 

Harry stalked through the halls, choosing simply to take a walk rather than use the map or Magic, until he found Finnigan snogging some girl he didn't fully recognize. Harry studied the girls face a bit harder before stepping into a corner and turning into her. She simply wasn't wearing robes so Harry let his disappear back to his room. 

"How dare you?" Harry forced back a cringe at how girly his voice was. 

"What- but" Finnigan mumbled, 

"Well I'm the real one" Harry crossed his arms, annoyance finally coming through the tone. "Come with me" Harry gripped Finnigans arms, harshly, and dragged him through the halls, turning back into himself when he was a while away. 

"Wait, but you're not-" 

"Caught on Have You?" Harry smirked, 

"Harry what have you done now?" Sirius asked when he saw Harry pulling a figure along, storming through the halls. 

"I haven't done anything, this shit dick has" Harry forced Finnigan, still struggling against his grip in front of him. 

"Help Me" Finnigan exclaimed, cut off by Sirius, 

"Don't get caught" 

Harry nodded and continued, Finnigan looking horribly offended. 

"But you're a professor" 

"You do realize that Theo literally lives at my house? Where Sirius also happens to live" Harry yanked him a bit harder and tossed him down the ling tunnel, Harry shadowing down and standing before Finnigan when he finally tumbled down. 

"How are you already down here?" Finnigan looked up, Harry sneering, 

"I'm your worst nightmare, I can do all kinds of magic" Harry shoved Finnigan into a cell, and let it slam shut. "Enjoy your stay, get at home, this'll be the very last place you'll ever see after all" Harry smirked twirling a wand between his fingers, it's wasn't his wand, 

"That's my wand" He exclaimed, Harry smirked, and snapped it without further thought. 

"I'll see you in a couple days" Harry slipped away in yet another shadow, appearing in the Slytherin common room, "boo" he said behind a couple first years who screamed running away, Harry cackling and heading for his friends and boyfriend. 

"Another day another kidnapped Gryffindor" Draco muttered as Harry sat next to Theo looking particularly proud of his latest kidnapping, 

"Fucking guessed it" Harry smirked, glaring at a random fifth year across the room, and then motioning for her to come closer, "where's the new potions professor at the moment?" 

"In his office" The girl stuttered looking half scared to death when Harry smiled darkly. 

"Thank you, shoo" 

"What're you planning on doing?" Pansy looked at Harry who shrugged, he knew very fucking well. "Don't get taken to Azkaban, you'd blow up half the wizarding world within two days without Theo" Pansy called as Harry exited the common room, Harry miming her and giving her the middle finger. 

A/N sorry for the short chapter, but the next chapter will be basically fluff, and then after that some more... drama *jazz hands*