CHAPTER FOURTEEN

When Harry finally did wake up it was near midnight, three weeks after he had killed Voldemort. 

The healers set to work asking him how he felt, but the only answer he ever gave them was "bloody lovely" 

When they finally left the room Harry snuck out and apparated to the manor. There the first thing he did was change into proper clothes before slamming the door open in the master bedroom. 

"Padfoot, Moony, upsy daisy" He said charming water over them. 

Sirius grumbled some words before charming himself and Remus dry. 

Remus and Sirius hugged Harry tightly before handing him his locket, which was still a bit bloody. 

"The healers couldn't work with this on" Sirius explained as Harry clasped it around his neck once more. 

--- 

After flooing back to Hogwarts Harry saw the stack of homework and set to it, he managed to get through most of it, the only piece remaining an ancient runes essay due in for next week, by dawn. When he saw it was starting to get light out he quickly rummaged through the drawers before extracting an energizing potion. 

He downed the potion cringing at the taste, and made his way into the common room after changing. 

He made the quite the ruckus apparently because a first year came down and stared at him shocked before screaming and running the other way. 

Harry shrugged and thought nothing of it and cracked open a book where he always sat. 

Being that it was nearing Christmas Harry was sat next to a lit fire. When people started trickling down for breakfast most ignored him, some came and said hello asked what happened and left again when Harry didn't tell. 

When Draco walked down the stairs he saw Harry sitting by the fireplace and screamed like a little girl. 

"Draco actually shut up" Theo yelled when he stuck his head out of the doorway. 

"but. but. Harry" Draco stuttered out after a few seconds of silence. 

"what now" Theo looked around his eyes focusing on Harry. 

Harry waved and winked before melting into the surroundings. Theo decided to play along with Harry and went, "what are you talking about where?" 

Draco rushed to point him out but fainted and dropped to the floor when Harry had disappeared again. 

Theo wandered down and sat on the sofa next to an invisible Harry. 

Invisible Harry was not sitting there anymore. He touched Theo by the arm and pulled him up. He guided Theo by placing his hand on the small of his back. Theo blushed at the placement but went where Harry guided him. 

When they had reached the astronomy tower Harry removed his hand and the spell. 

Harry barely had time to step back when Theo turned around and threw his arms around Harry and started crying into his shoulder. 

Harry simply stood there arms wrapped around Theo comfortingly while he cried his arms out and hit Harry on the chest several times. 

"You twat I thought you weren't going to be awake until next month" 

"I'm just amazing" Harry said in response to that. 

Theo slumped against Harry who still had his arms around Theo, 

"We probably should go to breakfast though" 

"You should probably get dressed also" Harry noted

The two sat there for a little bit looking at the grounds happy to be in the company of each other for a while before making their way down. 

Being that they started later that day it was okay. 

In the great hall it was very empty by that point. A few late riser students sat eating breakfast and only Dumbledore McGonagall and Snape were present on the staff table. 

A small paper appeared on Harry's plate and he read through it quickly swallowing his breakfast. 

"I'll be back later, probably won't be  in classes though, meet me at the astronomy tower near midnight" Harry whispered in Theo's ear before heading to Dumbledore's office. 

Theo nodded slightly and kept nodding wondering why in hell Harry would want to meet him in the middle of night. Theo kept pondering all the while Harry headed to Dumbledore's office,  Dumbledore himself trailing behind him. 

The gargoyles immediately sprang apart as Harry neared and Harry wandered up the stairs and managed to make himself comfortable on a chair while the old man slowly came up the spiraling stairs. 

"My apologies mister Potter it is a rather long length for one old as I" 

"it's Potter-Black old man how many times do I have to tell you" 

"Yes yes mister Potter-Black, may I inquire why you were in st Mungos for three weeks." 

"You could inquire, and I don't have to tell you but I will. I vanquished the o-so powerful dark lord and several of his followers." 

"Could I maybe see your memory from this mister Potter-Black" 

Harry shrugged and pulled out a  strand of wispy whiteness and released it is Dumbledore's cauldron. 

Dumbledore and Harry entered the memory, it had started from where Harry shoved the things off of a chair to sit down, to when Harry had collapsed. 

When they emerged again Dumbledore looked very shaken. 

"Thank you for that mister Potter-Black I only have a few questions for you, I have them on paper, I will give you an excusal from classes for today to fill out the questions" Dumbledore spoke as he pulled out a stack of papers and quickly wrote down several things on three sheets, the rest were blank likely for Harry to answer.  Harry sat bored while Dumbledore was doing so spinning his wand between his fingers. 

When he received the papers he shoved them in his bag and headed down to the chamber. He talked with Acacia and Asmodeus for a bit before heading to the study down there and getting started. 

The questions were mostly things along the lines of, 

'what type of magic was that' 

'where did you learn such magic' 

'how were you alive after killing yourself' 

'how come mr. Nott was there' 

to which Harry answered along the lines of 

'I don't know I've had it for a long time' 

'same as previous' 

'Secret' 

'because I wanted him to be' 

It was nearing ten when Harry was finished so he went to Dumbledore's office, left the papers on his desk, spelled his lemon drops, and left again through a hole in the wall. Harry whispered close in parseltongue and made his way back into the chamber. 

He sat there reading for a while when he checked the time and saw it was nearing midnight. He hissed something and a hole in the wall opened creaking, huh guess no one has gone to the astronomy tower through the chamber before. 

Asmodeus come Harry hissed as he knelt down for the know over five foot snake to curl and rest on his neck. Harry closed the hole behind him and as he reached the astronomy tower he closed that hole too. 

When Theo, who was already there, heard the groaning sound of the hole he turned to see Harry with his huge snake. 

Okay Asmodeus you know what to do Harry hissed before turning to the now blushing Theo.