CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR

A/N ... wait for it... I'm finally back on the computer bitches, it was a long week with no computer and several chapters (break), but I am back on computer now so we can curse those damn spelling mistakes on the fucking phone keyboard. 

Sixth year was, for most people, calmer. No OWL's, and no NEWT's just yet. Of course Pansy was really not looking forwards to taking her NEWT's, at least that was what Harry guessed. This was based off of how much she stressed and hated the OWL's. She almost self combusted when she got the results. 

"Mr Potter-Black pay attention" This was the new potions professor, the replacement for Snape. Professor Rockwood. Harry didn't know and couldn't fathom why Dumbledore chose another ex-deatheater for the role. It's not as if Rockwood liked Harry either, at all. After Voldemort's ever so unfortunate demise two years ago almost every single death-eater hated Harry. If you're wondering who doesn't hate Harry it's the ones who were forced into it, and his extended family. 

"or?" Harry looked up at the not so charming man boredly. 

"Detention" Rockwood slammed his hand on the desk. "With your head of house, at eight today" 

"whatever" Harry looked away choosing to look around the classroom. Apparently Rockwood had a personal vendetta against Gryffindors and mixed them up with the Slytherins. This, Rockwood didn't realize because he's an idiot, also ended bad for his more favored house, the Slytherin's if you simply could not guess. So Harry was as in so many other classes stuck next to a random Gryffindor. It was rather comical honestly, there were not many Gryffindor sixth years, and Harry had murder a few of them. There weren't that many Slytherins either, students too scared to end up in that house. The sixth year Slytherins consisted of somewhere around 9-10 students. 

Theo was sitting to the side and was leaning against a wall, Pansy and Draco were placed together in the back, they were purely messing around. Blaise was placed along the opposite wall as Theo only not leaning on it, and Harry was set almost right upfront. Second row around middle. They were lobbed next to Gryffindors themselves, and Harry was as well. Well actually no, Pansy and Draco weren't the lucky bastards. 

The Gryffindor he was stuck next to was some brown haired girl who was one of Harry's more dedicated fan girls. She got off rather unfortunately, her facial features clashed horribly and Harry's first thought in first year when he saw her in a class was if she was part of the Carrow family. One pureblood family more well known for incest. Particularly in siblings or first and second cousins. It was rather disgusting and most old pureblood families looked down upon them. 

Lake tonight?  A note with a tiny but messy scrawl Harry had learned to associate with Theo flew onto his desk. Harry looked to the side making eye contact with Theo and nodded slightly. This lesson was a theory lesson, so it's not exactly as if Harry and Theo had any work left to do. It was nearing the end of the lesson, last lesson of that Friday actually. Almost exactly a week after Theo's birthday. 

"Homework is a two page essay on the effects of crushed Moonstone in potions" Rockwood announced before sweeping out of the classroom. 

Harry rolled his eyes and waved his hand slightly watching his items pile into his bag on their own accord. 

The girl next to him, started speaking. 

"I'm Lavender, in your year Gryffindor. You probably already knew that sorry" She blushed pathetically. 

"You do realize I have a boyfriend" Harry eyed the girl weirdly walking over to Theo. She was dumbstruck. Her mouth was open in an 'O' and she was now glaring at the ceiling.