CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR

"Why couldn't we enjoy life like this when we were seventeen?" Sirius asked no one in particular when he saw Harry and Theo cuddled up together in an arm chair, not looking stressed, or worried, simply at peace, in their little world with each other. 

"We did Sirius, if you're talking about the snogging, because we did a lot of that when we were seventeen" Remus rolled his eyes, 

So maybe Harry and Theo weren't being quite so adorable as Sirius had depicted them in your brain, no they were still everything... just- snogging. 

"I meant not having to worry about the war" Sirius crossed his arms, 

"Harry can come back to life, and people are too scared to go near Theo" Remus nudged Sirius who tilted his head and nodded before continuing down the hallway, opening broom closets along the way. 

"Harry I swear to the five fucking goldfish Draco had in second year and drowned, do you have no shame what so ever in your family members literally finding us snogging?" Theo groaned looking up at Harry who pulled a thoughtful face for all of two seconds before shaking his head. 

"You're worse than Sirius and I were" Remus shook his head, "that really should be saying something" 

"It's not don't worry, unless it's important I don't listen to a lot people say" Harry waved a hand absentmindedly, Theo rolling his eyes. 

"Have you guys seen Theo anywhere?" Harry stalked through the common room, taking long strides with every step, 

"No, why, aren't you Theo always together?" Draco looked up from his book, 

"Why the fuck do you think I'm asking then?" Harry raised an eyebrow, Draco shrugging. 

"I don't know your agenda, but like, check the map" Pansy looked over, 

"You think I didn't" Harry was starting to get more stressed and his friends could see it, 

"If he isn't on Hogwarts grounds where is he?" Blaise asked, the three all glaring at him, 

"Isn't the one lake you talk about off grounds?" 

"I checked there" Harry sat down. 

"The just go ask Sirius or something" Draco waved a hand absentmindedly, Harry already halfway through the door. 

"Why're you so stressed?" Sirius looked up when Harry barged in, "also what happened to knocking?" 

"What happened to not having doors?" Harry raised an eyebrow, Sirius rolling his eyes, 

"Sit down then, and fucking explain" Sirius took a sip of whatever he was drinking, Regulus who was sat across him looked ready to pass away once more, and James and Lily who were floating around were the only ones actually worried. 

"I can't find Theo anywhere" 

"Have you checked the map?" 

"Yes" 

"The lake?" 

"Yes" 

"Hogsmeade" Sirius challenge 

"Yes" Harry said returning the energy 

"The station" 

"Obviously" 

"Further out in the forest" 

"Naturally" 

"The chamber"

"How's he going to get down there without me?" 

"I didn't think of that" Sirius scratched his chin, "well when did you last see Theo?" 

"When he fell asleep" Harry shrugged, 

"Which was when?" 

"Four thirty in the morning" Harry tapped the arm of the chair impatiently, Sirius opened his mouth to say something "if it's about my sleep schedule don't" 

"Fine, it's still not healthy" 

"And? It's not like I'm dying anytime soon" 

"Whatever, try checking the manor, or maybe even his manor" 

"Why is satans seven hells would he be there?" 

"I have no idea" Sirius shrugged, Harry rolling his eyes and standing up, fading away into a corner. "You'll get used to it" Sirius waved a hand when he saw Regulus confused expression. 

Harry lay down on the sofa when he couldn't find Theo, in the Black manor nor the Nott manor. 

"Still couldn't find him then?" James asked floating through a wall, Harry nodding curtly. 

"I don't know where he is, I've checked what feels like everywhere" 

"Have you asked anyone apart from Sirius and your friends, if I remember correctly Greengrass and Bulstrode did something" 

"They did, I should ask them, or rather, hang them upside down if they don't answer" Harry rolled off the sofa, disappearing once more. 

"We don't know" Daphne said, struggling against the restraints, 

"It's no use then" Harry sat in a chair before hopping up again, 

"Are you just leaving us here again?" Millicent called out, 

"One, Fuck You, two, yes" Harry called before the massive stone door slid shut. 

"What the Fuck, the fuck are you?" Theo spat looking up at the woman that had knocked him out and taken him. 

"Theodore you don't remember me?" 

"No, the fuck" 

"That is no way to speak to me" The woman held her wand up in Theo's face, Theo rolling his eyes and stepping back. 

"You're a fucking madwoman, anyone told you that?" 

"You think your little boyfriend is any more sane?" 

"I don't think he's that little" Theo narrowed his eyes, the woman rolling her eyes. 

"Very well, I am Your legal guardian, your godmother" 

"Oh that's who you are, Alicia" Theo sneered, the woman sending a light stinging hex at him. 

"Yes, I thought we would spend Christmas together, try and milk the disgusting out of you. Sounds good no?" 

"What exactly is the disgusting?" Theo raised an eyebrow, 

"First off that you're gay, and secondly dating a fucking psychopath" 

"Yeah, and that fucking psychopath is about to be out for your blood, you haven't heard what happened to Daisy Eaton" 

"Who's that?" 

"The lady that wrote an article about me being some kind of whore that's with Harry for power and money" 

"What happened to her, he's seventeen, what's the worst he could do?" 

"Have you been living under a fucking rock?" 

"Considering we're in Germany, I don't get this news" 

"What the Fuck we're in Germany?" Theo yelled, the woman, Alicia, stepping back sending another hex at Theo, 

"You are Not to yell; enjoy your night, I will see you tomorrow morning" Alicia walked out, locking the door behind her. Theo checked his pocket for his wand instinctively, no goddamn it was left on Harry's nightstand. 

Theo looked around the room, it was rather basic, white walls, a bed, desk with a chair and a bookshelf. A small window was along the wall, and it was barely large enough for Theo to squeeze through if he so wished. Oh shit. He best hope somebody found him, because he sure as hell would get out and not find his way.