CHAPTER FORTY-ONE

A/N guess what... still on phone, am about ready to off myself for not bringing the damn ass computer. 

Harry rubbed his head blinking oddly, 

"Ow what the fuck" He swore glaring at nothing in particular. 

Harry had been sleeping leaned against the window as so many other times when a rock on the tracks made Harry fall off. 

Theo snorted, 

"You poor baby do you need medical attention?" 

"For sure" Harry clicked his tongue producing a soft but hearable noise. 

"I think you need rice" Pansy said looking up from filing her nails. "Or a manicure look at your poor nails" she gasped "I'll even do it please I can't stand your nails" 

Harry looked at her scared of what would happen if he said no. He nodded slightly and Pansy smiled. 

"Sit and out your hands on the table" 

Harry did as told while Draco was snickering to the side. Blaise was still asleep, on the floor leaning on the door, the rock hadn't woken him the lucky bastard. Theo leaned on Harry who kissed his hair softly. 

Pansy hammered away at her work and Harry was talking with Draco about his birthday party. 

"I don't know what to do, kill a bunch of people" Draco suggested shrugging, growing concerned when Theo sent him a look. 

"Don't Harry will take it seriously" Theo wagged a finger. 

"Right you are bloody lovely idea Draco" Harry raised his eyebrows. 

Pansy tugged his hands closer, "keep your hands still Harry or I swear I will paint them bright purple" 

"I swear I'll keep them still" Harry eyes Pansy with fear in his eye. 

Harry sat deep in thought until Pansy said something. Did he know what? No. 

"What" 

Pansy sighed irritated 

"What color, or no color" 

"I don't know... any color but not purple" 

Pansy nodded and started rooting through her little bag of nail polish, she preferred the muggle way because it was calmer in a way. The magical way was simply charm your nails and done. 

She pulled out a shade of Slytherin green and a silvery color. 

"House pride mr Potter-Black" she winked when he saw the colors. 

"You should do Harry's hair" Theo said, Harry turning to look at Theo in fear. 

"You're right..." "Harry makeover" Pansy said happy. 

Harry had an expressionless face and sat still, accepting his fate. 

When Pansy was done painting his nails she ordered him to dry them with a spell usually used for hair drying, works for this too. 

"Ok scooch" Pansy shoved Harry to the side getting another little bag out. 

"You should probably do hair first" Theo said 

"You're right" Pansy pulled out yet another bag. 

Pansy grabbed a brush and started brushing Harry's hair. It was silky smooth and black like ink. An undertone of purple almost. She then started sectioning and braiding a few parts of his hair. Braids were now spread out through his hair and Harry accepted the full truth. A full makeover.