CHAPTER FORTY-TWO

A/N again on phone, and in a car for seven hours living off a few hours of sleep so enjoy, im also being blinded by the sun sooo

Harry's sixteenth birthday party was the grandest yet. Even the bloody Minister of Magic was there. Theo couldn't help but laugh at Harry when Fudge approached. 

"Merlin I'm so glad I don't have to deal with this on my birthday" Theo almost snorted his drink as he saw Harrys expressions. 

"You're bloody lucky thats what you are" Harry muttered glaring at the clouds floating through the shocking blue sky. 

"Ah ah ah Harry no hating yourself on your birthday this year" Theo waggled a finger in Harry's face. 

Harry groaned and hit his head on the table, or rather he would have if Theo's hand didn't prevent it. 

"Stopping our favorite mr Harry from abusing himself today are we?" Pansy said gliding onto the bench. 

"Indeed ms Pansy" was Theo's way of greeting her. The last bit was a little muffled though because Harry started using Theo as his leaning post. 

"Harry Im not your personal leaning post" Theo pushed Harry away. 

"I'm gonna go do something enjoyable, I'm at the toilet of anyone asks" Harry stood up kissing Theo before quickly making his escape. 

"Have... fun?" Pansy said unsure if that was the correct thing to say or not. Considering Harry at least. 

"Will do" Harry said on his way away. They didn't see him after, he merged into a shadow. No one knew where he went, except Harry. 

"Where did Harry go?" Draco said at the same moment as he sat down and Blaise fell off the bench. 

"To do something 'fun' apparently" Pansy spoke helping Blaise up. 

"Then why isn't Theo with him?" Blaise said when he regained his thoughts. 

"Not fun as in shagging Blaise get your mind out of the gutter" Theo shoved Blaise. 

"Oi it's only what makes sense" Blaise stuck the finger at Theo who rolled his eyes. 

Harry ever so confident stalked up to a door. A door connected to a gray and gloomy house. He didn't bother to knock, rather he flung the door open and strutted right on in. Naught a second later Severus Snape appeared sneering. 

"Potter-Black what are you doing here, and why did you walk into my house un-invited" 

"Quiet yourself Snape" Harry snapped shutting the door behind him. 

"You little bastard just like your father what do you want?" 

"I only want information, on the Order, and well if you don't provide it..." Harry threaded Snape's wand through his finger. 

"How did you get my wand?" Snape saw the wand, shocked. 

"Secret, either way if you don't want to provide it I have ways of- er right word- convincing you" 

"Fine fine Dumbledore wants to gather people, they haven't yet though" 

Harry raised his eyebrows, clearly Snape wasn't going to be of help. 

"Sectumsempra" Harry shot the curse and barely heard Snape yell after him 

"I told you I told you everything I knew..."