CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE

"Does it have a name" Pansy fawned over the tiny kitten. 

Theo and Harry shared a look. Harry shrugged and Theo shook his head, 

"Two idiots" Pansy sighed "I dub thee Miami" Pansy held the kitten above her head rubbing her thumbs on it's tiny stomach. 

"Miami?" Harry asked 

"Yes it's new name" 

"Is it even an it?" Theo looked at the cat. 

"I don't know" Pansy took the cat down again inspecting it, "well it don't have a dick that's for sure" Pansy stated. 

"There's our answers it's a she" Harry took the little cat from Pansy's hands.

--- 

"Sirius pull yourself together" Remus snapped when Sirius was glaring at the little kitten again. 

"Fine, fine" Sirius held his hands up scooching, ever so slithest, away from the cat. 

 --- 

"Harry, what does happen when you go out it public?" Draco asked when he read the newspaper laying on the floor in Harry's room. 

"um," Harry swallowed his bite of food "Not a lot" 

"Not a lot now suddenly equals aurors kicking down the door trying to arrest you?" Theo looked at Harry vaguely. 

"yes?" 

"So aurors come to where you are and try to arrest you?" 

"Yes" Harry said brightly. 

"The fuck" Draco swore as he handed Harry the paper. "Have you read this?" 

"No, only the first few sentences" 

"Read the entire thing" Draco pushed the paper into Harry's hands. 

Harry raised an eyebrow but read through the paper quickly. 

His face darkened by the second, he set the newspaper aside and excused himself quietly. 

Theo shared a look with Pansy, who hadn't read it either. Draco looked partially guilty, mainly just confused and somewhat upset. 

"Give me that" Pansy snatched up the newspaper. "Oh shit" 

"I'll take that" Theo took the paper out of her hands. Pansy continued reading over his shoulder. 

When Theo reached the writer at the bottom he look more concerned than worried or upset. 

It was an article about Theo being some kind of slut who only was with Harry for power and fame, money and gold. 

Theo rolled his eyes when Draco asked if he was ok, 

"I'm more worried for, what's her name?" Theo looked down for a second "Daisy Eaton" 

"Who's that?" 

"Author" Theo threw the paper at Dracos head. 

"I guess we just wait until Harry comes back" Pansy shrugged kicking her feet up onto a chair, 

"Harry didn't read the article did he?" Remus looked into the room. 

"What do you think, he clearly isn't here" Pansy pointed at the three of them sitting there. 

"Oh shit" Remus rubbed his forehead "Sirius come, we have to go get Harry and prevent another situation" 

"Why? The little bitch deserves it" Sirius yelled 

"Sirius come, now." 

"Fine 

"Please I'm sorry my boss told me to do it, I couldn't help it" Daisy Eaton cried screaming. 

"You could have said no? correct?" 

"I would have been fired" 

"Better than this?" 

"i guess" 

Harry sighed and twisted a blade of grass in his fingers, it forming into a solid steel spike. He tossed the spike and it pierced through her wrist. He picked up another one, straight through her chest. 

If she wasn't already dead she would be soon. 

"Harry" Remus called out. 

"Where the fuck is the little punk?" 

"Her house I assume, that's why we're here" 

"She's already dead" Sirius called over to Remus when he found Harry looking very proud. 

"How exactly did you kill her?" Remus looked at the body. 

Harry picked up another blade of grass and rolled it between his fingers. 

"That's the thing James would always do when he was bored, and the toss it at birds" Sirius looked up. Harry raised his eyebrows not having known that. 

A/N Me updating, my god what is happening- sorry for the short chapter, but i started writing it a while ago, and im currently so busy with school (I'm so bad at Spanish it isn't even funny, and I have test later today sooooo) 

Anyways