CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

A/N the last chapter was short mainly just the newspaper and some stuff, this chapter will be a bit longer, two events, or two short chapters mashed into one for the sake of summer summary. ALSO STILL ON PHONE SAME THING AS PAST CHAPTERS FUCK KEYBOARDS FOR BEING SO DAMN LOUD. There is homophobic talk in the middle, by the water park section of the story if that makes you uncomfortable.

"What happened to my father anyways?" Theo asked one morning when he Harry were lying in bed still. 

"I'm not sure if he's still alive, we've left him for more than a month with no food or water or anything" "wanna go check" Harry smirked a bit near the end 

"sure" Theo stood up, as did Harry and together they made their way down many stairs. 

Theo walked in, trying not to feel an immense amount of joy from seeing his abuser in so much pain. As much as he always insisted Harry was the murderous one, he really truly hated his father. 

"My son, my son I have always loved you please help me" the elder Nott croaked out his throat scratchy and dry from no water or food for more than a month. 

Theo cast a disgusted look at him and grabbed Harry's hand. 

The lord Nott (not for much longer) saw this and looked at them weirdly. "I didn't realize you two were." He swallowed his spit harshly "dating" he said after a bit looking grossed out. 

Harry hummed a bit and his face darkened. 

The Nott 'father' screamed out in pain his throat hoarse. Harry kept his gaze on the man steady not wavering once. 

Theo flinched a bit, obviously not as apt for torture as Harry. He narrowed his eyes for a second but stopped quickly. 

Soon the screams grew silent as his vocal cords were dry and gross. 

Eventually the man stopped moving altogether slumping down against the floor. Theo moved a bit closer to Harry as if unable to believe that his past tormented was dead. He couldn't get to Theo every again. 

Harry wrapped his arm around Theo pulling him into a side hug. Theo turned and fully hugged Harry who did the same. Theo leant his forehead on Harry's shoulder and Harry placed a ghost of a kiss on his head. 

"Breakfast?" He asked Theo, Harry probably got tired of staring at his boyfriends dead father that he killed at some point. 

"Yup" Theo nodded and started walking upstairs not sparing one glance at his father. Harry followed Theo and the door clicked shut softly behind them. 

"What should we eat?" Harry asked softly 

"I don't know I have no idea how to cook" Theo spike facing Harry 

"I had to cook for the Dursleys when I was five, can't be that difficult right?" 

"It probably is" Theo said uncertainly

"Nah it's probably easy peasy" Harry said confidently 

Theo sat watching Harry attempt to cook with the help of a house elf. Harry was currently crouched down to the house elf's level, who showed him how to whisk the batter. Harry nodded slightly and did so. The house elf nodded and instructed Harry in what else to do. 

A proud looking Harry put a plate of pancakes on the kitchen island. Theo took a tentative bite eyeing the pancakes oddly. 

"I know I'm just feeding your ego right now, but they're actually good"