CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR

"The letter" Theo breathed out, somewhat shaky "you can read the letter" 

Harry arched a dark eyebrow and fished it out from his pocket. Having been placed there earlier that day. 

It read, 

Mr Theodore Nott, 

It has come to our attention that you have not entered your home once since the summer of your second year. As your legal and magical guardian your mother has her rights over you, and has demanded you home for as long until you are seventeen and can make your own decisions. If you refuse you will be forced to go home. 

Ministry of Magic, Guardian Sector. 

Harry shook his head and placed the letter to the side. As damningly dark thoughts filled his head a dark smirk grew upon his mouth. 

"My darling Theo" Harry wrapped his fingers around Theo's chin "you should know that nothing will come in the way". 

Tears pooled in Theo's eyes and Harry kissed right under one of Theo's eyes lightly. Harry curled his arms around Theo and glared at the letter watching it go up into flames satisfied. Moving his attention to Theo he placed a hard kiss to Theo's mouth stroking his cheek. 

"Nothing will come in the way of summers, your mother will most certainly not, and I can assure you that if you say the one work she will be gone before you blink" 

"I- there's one more letter" Theo swallowed leaning his head on Harry's shoulders. "I haven't read it yet, it's under my tie" Theo mumbled into Harry's shoulder. 

Harry nodded and silently summoned the letter to him, kissing Theo's head softly before opening it. A letter from Lady Nott. 

'Theo if you don't come home over the summer, you know what will happen to you. If you even try to hide away at the Potter boys house for one more break I will find a way to him. Not only is it enough of a disgrace that you are gay, yet I am unaware who in Merlin's name you are dating, and you also hide from your family. From your roots and your rights. Which are to follow the Dark Lord. Our family has followed Dark Lords for years and now it is your turn. I will find a way to rid you of your 'gayness' and then find you a suitable wife. You are expected to have a heir before you  are twenty. If you proceed to fail at this also the Nott heirship will be pulled away from you, and once we have found your father, he ran away you don't know because you weren't home, he will beat sense into you. 

You better come home, the ministry has demanded it as well.' 

Harry almost crushed the letter with his tight grip, and seemed about ready to light this one on fire also. Theo held out a hand for the letter, and Harry was very reluctant to hand him the letter. Harry, against his better judgement, gave Theo the letter, preparing to comfort Theo after he read the horrid thing. 

Wet splotches fell onto Harry's shirt, the sound of ripped paper being crumpled filling the air, and Harry squeezed Theo comfortingly. Theo buried his face in Harry's chest, via sliding down a bit, and sobbed and sobbed for a long time. His father had reached his once kind and loving mother, and turned her cruel and cold. 

Tears came faster and Theo's shoulders started to shake. 

"Oh Theo you can't listen to anything she says, if you so wish she could be dead right now" Harry whispered in Theo's ear. 

"Make her suffer" Theo sniffed a bit looking up at Harry. Who smiled evilly, 

"As you wish my dear" Harry placed a kiss on Theo's lips.