CHAPTER THREE

Hadrian is going to Diagon Alley with Sirius to shop for school supplies

Sirius and Remus decided to send Harry to Hogwarts despite Dumbledore being there.

Harry had grown into a fine young man, he was taller than the average 11 year old and his hair sat like a messy mop on his head reaching down to his shoulders. He and high cheekbones and a very 'Pureblood' facial structure.

"Remus you go with Harry to Madame Malkins and I'm going to go get the books"

Remus nodded and Sirius entered flourish and blotts.

While Remus sat on a chair talking politely with Narcissa Harry and Draco, who had built a close friendship by now, we're talking on the pedastools.

When the door chimed they all looked at the door and saw the Weasleys. It was their two youngest and their father.

They walked right up to the front desk and after a few words with Madame Malkin the youngest girl and the father left again.

On the third and last pedastool the red haired boy stepped up.

He muttered "death eater scum" under his breath and Harry looked at him sharply.

"What did you just call him" his eyes crackling with magic. The room grew colder and Remus eyes widened. Narcissa and Remus shared a look and Remus made a note to tell Sirius to take him to Gringotts.

"Death eater scum because that's what his father is and what he is destined to be"

"Well it's not like being a Weasley with red hair and hand me down robes is any better" Draco spat at him looking distastefully at him.

"Okay dears here you are" Madame Malkin gave the two their robes.

Remus and Narcissa went to pay, Narcissa sending a cold glare at the Weasley child.

Together they met up with Sirius at Flourish and Blotts.

Apparently Sirius had found Lucius who was also sent in book duty. The Malfoy Lord looked about ready to murder the Black Lord.

Together the two families made their way into Knockturn Alley. They went to a dingy little wand shop where the sign had been worn down so harshly you could only see the word Wands. When they stepped in a little bell rang deep within the shop and kind looking plump witch came out dusting her hands off.

"Welcome welcome" she said "our wands are handmade on the spot" she started "Ollivanders has them pre made but this is much faster"

"Now who of you two want to go first"

Harry volunteered Draco for it who shot him a playful glare.

Draco's hand hovered over rows of items on the shelves and stopped every time he felt something. The witch pulled out the things he chose and started speaking again.

"Forcefully taken unicorn hair, morally grey good for charms, water infused with blood from a siren and Apple Wood"

The witch pulled out a wooden stump that was hollowed out and tossed the items into it.

"Okay Mr Malfoy dunk your hand in here and when you feel a wand in your hand pull it out. "

Draco nodded and waited a little bit when he felt the wand form he pulled it out. He looked at it interested and Hadrian stepped forwards for him.

When the witch gave him the good to go he walked along the shelves and pulled out several items.

"My my well you will be most powerful" the witch muttered in shock.