CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE

A/N on phone so usual typos and shit

The group was eating dinner on Friday when Dumbledore stood up to make an announcement, for the most part Harry didn't listen until he heard 

"And something quick about ms Parvati Patil, a Gryffindor here fifth year. She has been missing for a good while now, if anyone knows where she is, or might be please inform your head of house" 

Harry rolled his eyes no one would find her, ever. With that being said Dumbledore sat down and murmurs and whispers spread through the hall. Speculating and spreading rumors once more. 

Along the table you could hear various things being said. 

'I bet she killed herself' 

'No she didn't she probably just got lost in the forbidden forest' 

'That makes sense my younger sister said that apparently she got a secret admirer letter sending her to the forbidden forest' 

'Yeah I heard about that but didn't the letter say at the edge?' 

Harry listened with half a year and Theo quirked an eyebrow at Harry. Harry smiled slightly and went back to his ice cream. 

Draco looked puzzled and the rest simply guessed that it was Harry's doing. 

- - - 

Back in the common room they were lounging in their usual positions. Harry was on his designated corner in the couch and Theo was using him as a pillow. 

Blaise and Pansy were sat on the loveseat Draco was on an armchair with a thick blanket. Because Princess Draco could not be cold. 

"Out of pure interest how many people have you killed, excluding the parlor?" Draco asked directing it, obviously, at Harry. 

"Good question... give me a second" Harry replied and started thinking the cogs in his brain working on low speed. 

"Near five or something, probably around 30 or 40 including the parlor though" Harry said at last. 

Blaise looked at him horrified and Harry smiled 'sweetly' at them. Theo rolled his eyes and started playing with Harry's fingers. 

(I swear this isn't meant to be dirty, my minds in the gutter, they are under the legal age of consent and will NOT be doing anything yet)

Harry shifted his arm a bit and Theo yanked it right back. At some point, Harry didn't know when, Theo grabbed his quill and started doodling on Harry's hand. 

Harry accepted his fate and willingly moved his hand for Theo to get the right angles. 

Blaise watched this amused, Harry seemed to have the biggest possible soft spot for Theo. 

Theo had the poor boy wrapped right around his finger, and Blaise doubted Theo was even aware of it. Harry had several soft spots, if less than the average person, but still. The main being close family and his friends. But that was about it. 

If Theo asked Harry not to kill someone, even if it was for example the elder Nott, Harry would not. No matter how much he might want to. Well, actually maybe not the elder Nott, seeing how much Harry despised the man. Blaise wondered vaguely if Harry already had killed Theo's 'father'. 

Honestly there shouldn't have been a doubt seeing as Harry slipped away at the station end of fourth year. And Theo seemed a lot happier since fifth year started despite OWL's being a factor. 

 Blaise let the thought slip his mind as he started falling asleep, the crackling fire and comfort radiating from his friends. 

- - - 

As it grew later the common room got eerily dark. The glowing embers of the fire pulsating every now and then. 

Blaise was asleep leaning on Pansy, and on her other side Draco was the same. Pansy looked very annoyed but ignore it and kept reading her book. 

Harry was asleep and Theo was braiding his hair, usually Harry didn't do anything with his hair, nevertheless fall asleep in the common room, but a mixture of the crackles and the feeling of Theo heading his hair lulled Harry to sleep. 

Pansy shared a look with Theo when Harry hugged Theo in his sleep. Theo looked somewhat flustered and Pansy only looked amused. 

When Theo was done braiding Harry's hair it was done up in several braids. And maybe just maybe a few knots. 

Theo started braiding the braids until it was one big thick braid. Theo covered his mouth with his hand pinching his lips together and puffing up his cheeks to eleventh himself from laughing. 

Theo undid most of the braids but left a few of the good ones scattered throughout Harry's hair. 

Theo kept playing with Harry's hair while Pansy kept trying to do homework considering her situation. 

Pansy grunted a bit when Blaise and Draco grabbed each other. 

She slipped out the bottom like a little worm and the two slammed together almost kissing. 

Pansy went to the table and sat on a cushion and kept doing homework. 

Theo snorted when he saw the two boys predicament and Harry woke up slowly. 

Harry blinked a bit eyes adjusting to the, almost nonexistent, light. When he too saw Draco and Blaise he started laughing out loud. 

It was a sound that drew people to look to him, and one most people didn't hear. Usually he chuckled or laughs quietly, but this was enough for Harry to start laughing fully out loud. You know something was either really bad or really funny when Harry was laughing like that.

Draco and Blaise didn't wake up but Theo shook his head and Pansy couldn't help but smile at Harry's reaction.

A/N the second but of this is just me ranting on and on about shit so ignore that please. Or don't idk. Anyways this chapter could have been a few short ones out together but I put it in one so as to not stuff This story with several fillers in a row. Was this just a filler chapter? Yes. We won't keep going with anything to do with Parvati she's dead they couldn't find her done. 

Also once more if you're reading this when I release it, and you're near my time zone, why the fuck are you awake rn. Actually