CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

Is everyone excited for, guess what, MORE TYPOS AND SHIT CUZ IM ON MY PHONE STILL. 

After a very relaxing month at the summer house they were headed back to the Manor. 

Harry had one single thing he wanted to do. It was very much illegal and very much dangerous. In preparation he sent a letter to everyone he really cared about telling them NOT under any circumstances go to Diagon Alley tomorrow. 

"Harry what are you planning this time" Theo asked as he collapsed on the bed springing up and down a bit. 

"Something very much illegal and very much risky" 

Theo gasped a bit, "so you're actually doing it, you're storming Diagon Alley" 

Harry hummed a bit and nodded "fun right?" 

"Sure" Theo said muffled a bit by having his face in a pillow at the moment. "Just don't die, or get arrested I guess" Theo stuck a wonky thumbs from his back 

"Will do" 

- - - 

One week later and Harry was all decked out ready to go. 

The 15 year old bounced on his heels a bit and pulled his hood up. 

"Adieu my good friends" he said stepping backwards a popping out of existence. He used the same Parsel spell as so long ago. He was looking into shadow magic, a branch of death magic, that had its own transportation but wasn't comfortable with it yet. 

"Don't die" Sirius called to him. 

When Harry arrived in a back alley in Diagon he stepped out casually, as if he was a shopper. Why not start at the usually most crowded store. Florean Fortesque's ice cream parlor. It was rather hot out and Harry got several side eyes and blatant stares for his dressing of choice. 

Be walked across the twisting road and into the parlor. 

Florean greeted him happily and Harry discreetly waved his hand silencing everyone in the parlor. Harry slammed the door shut and locked with Parsel, so as no one could get in, and no one out. Harry flicked a wrist and the blinds went down with a smack when they hit the base. 

"Sir I'm going to have to ask you not to do that" Florean approached him holding up  his arm, wand in hand. 

"And who are you to tell me what to do?" Harry asked tilting his head to the right. 

"The owne-r o-f" he was cut short from collapsing to the ground. He was clawing at his neck as if trying to remove hands choking him. Several customers watched too horrified to do anything. Blood oozed out of the scratch marks on his neck and Harry smiled a bit. A child in the background started crying loudly horrified, the mother knelt down trying to get him to quiet down not wanting him to get killed. 

Harry whipped his head around at the sound of the child crying, can't have been more than 5 years old Harry thought. Rather annoying also. 

Harry stalked over with the grace of a predator and knelt down next to the child. 

"Young children are so annoying" he hissed slightly. The child's eyes rolled back into his head and the mother caught him shocked. 

"That's my child you're talking about" she protested several customers sending her concerned looks. 

"And?" Harry said shrugging and twitching his wrist. The mother also dropped down. Dead. 

Harry turned to face the rest of the customers who were huddled up in a corner. Apparently they moved while he was dealing with the child. 

"Who wants to live?" He asked voice magically amplified. 

Almost everyone raised their hands, save a few teens who looked half dead already. Harry focused a spell onto those people who had their hands raised and they dropped down blood spattered the walls and all over Harry. 

"Why didn't you do that to us" one of the girls asked cautiously 

"Well it's more torturous for you to be alive, no?" Harry said about to leave the shop again. 

He hissed and the door clicked open. He walked out into the sunlight and shut the door against he crept away to the same little back alley as before and took himself back to the manor. 

"Not my blood" he announced as he walked into the kitchen pulling his hood down. His Green eye still pulsating slightly with magic. 

"So all went well then" Theo questioned sipping on a glass of water. 

"Indeed" 

"Merlin's bloody balls in a hand basket with a ribbon what happened pup?" Sirius asked walking into the kitchen and taking a double step at Harry's bloodiness. 

"Ah I killed a bunch of people at the ice cream parlor" Harry looked at his outfit "got some weird looks for the outfit though" he shrugged. 

"Yeah no surprise there" Theo said eyeing his outfit. It's not as if it was bad, it was just odd for the middle, nearing end, of summer. Harry donned a dark grey coat with dark green thread that reached his knees, and had a hood that cast dark shadows all over Harry's face. 

"How much do you bet it'll be in the paper tomorrow" 

"Literally anything, I left some of the people that wanted to die alive" Harry said tossing his coat to the side. "Shit that thing was bloody" Harry sat down on a chair in the kitchen.