CHAPTER SIXTY SIX

"No" Theo turned to face Harry, who looked very let down, 

"Why not?" 

"Nuh uh, I am not coming with to the other side of the forbidden forest with you" 

"Yeah, why not?" Harry frowned, Theo narrowing his eyes, 

"Nobody actually knows what resides there" 

"Yeah that's why I'm going" Harry looked at the ceiling and then back down, "you'll be fine, please" 

"No, find someone else to bring with you" 

"Fine" Harry grumbled, still not letting Theo out of his arms. Theo smiled slightly and relaxed into Harry's arms, the warmth immaculate. 

"Does anyone want to come with me to the other side of the forbidden forest?" Harry asked letting the door swing open before him, 

"Ehhh" Remus looked away, 

"No" Sirius shook his head, his eyes widening dramatically, 

"I'm good, ive died once already" Regulus shook his head, 

"We'll come, it's not like we can die again" Lily placed a misty hand on Harry's shoulder, James nodding. 

"Ok, see you guys, um whenever I do" Harry saluted and headed out of the castle with his parents. 

"What even is in there?" James asked floating a couple feet above Harry's head, 

"Nobody knows, hence why I'm going" Harry smiled, "the centaurs said they would provide assistance when the time came, so we'll stop by them first" 

"How long have you been planning this?" Lily looked around, 

"Since second year" Harry said, approaching Ronan, 

"You're going today?" Ronan turned around, Harry nodding, "very well, Bane will accompany you" 

Harry nodded and Bane came round the back of him, James and Lily shocked, never having even seen a centaur in person, or rather, in ghost. 

"Well that was really fucking useless" Harry rolled his eyes when he emerged on the other side, 

"It's curious, you would expect something to happen considering Venus is in full circle tonight" 

Harry pulled a face at Bane and nodded before walking through the open field they had now reached, in the middle there was a lake. It seemed to be a basic lake. Harry raised an eyebrow looking at the lake, 

"You aren't going in are you?" Lily asked disgusted, 

"Indeed" Harry nodded, running up and diving into the water, James and Lily sharing a glance but following Harry through the water. Harry looked around the lake a fair bit before he found an opening. It was covered in seaweed and algae, not a problem to Harry.

A solid while later and Harry re emerged in the black lake at Hogwarts. 

"That's interesting" Harry said climbing out of the water, Lily and James eyeing him worriedly. 

"Aren't you freezing?" Lily asked, 

"Nah, I'm warm still, magic" Harry did jazz hands and strutted on into the castle, leaving a trail of water behind him. 

"Harry what the fuck?" Sirius face grew shocked as a soaking wet, but smiling widely, Harry appeared in the doorway. 

"I'll explain what happened later, but what's being served for dinner today?"