CHAPTER FIFTY

"Harry how much sleep did you get after I woke you?" Theo eyed Harry who looked half dead. 

"Um, half an hour" Harry tucked his face into Theo's neck. 

"Why didn't you sleep more" Theo looked back tilting his head back. 

"I didn't want you to have another nightmare" Harry had started kissing along Theo's neck now. 

"No Harry we need to get to breakfast" Theo pulled himself away to look at Harry. 

"Fine fine" Harry stood up and held his hands up. He got dressed, very sloppily and started heading out the door collapsing on the sofa over top of Draco and Pansy, Blaise scooted to the side last second. 

"To breakfast then" Theo said coming into the room and pulling Harry off the others. 

"Do you think they have pancakes?" Harry muttered "I want pancakes" 

"I'm sure they have pancakes get going now Harry" Theo steered Harry out of the common room sharing a look of annoyance at tired Harry with the others. He really needn't go have stayed up all night, Theo didn't get another nightmare.

In the great hall Remus looked at the two with a very specific look, Harry couldn't place it he was too busy looking for pancakes. 

"Harry" Theo started "why didn't you tie your tie?" 

"I was too tired" Harry complained laying his head on the table. 

"The you shouldn't have stayed up all night" Theo started tying Harry's tie for him. 

"Why were you up all night Harry?" Daphne Greengrass asked, she had sat next to the two, but never made conversation before. 

"Theo had a nightmare so I stayed up to make sure he didn't have another one" Harry explained solemnly, Theo only rolled his eyes and leaned back when he was finished tying the tie. 

Daphne's face grew salty and she turned to her food glaring at Theo. 

Harry turned to face her, face scarily blank, and mimicked slicing her neck. Daphne swallowed harshly and ate her food silently, turning down her friends questions on if she was ok. Pansy looked at the three with an eyebrow raised, and when it all clicked she gasped. She shook her head, Harry probably had that under control. 

"What class do we have?" Harry asked generally 

"Harry." Draco stated firmly "you should know this by now" 

"I'm too tired to remember fuck off Draco" Harry held the finger to Draco. 

"Transfiguration" Pansy said cutting off any other conversation.

Harry groaned and slammed his head on the table. He doubted they would be doing anything substantial either way, each year and house got one professor, and the higher ones were investigating Dumbledore's murder. And lucky them sixth year Slytherins got Sirius. This meant no work. Sirius volunteered not caring too much about Dumbledore, and Remus was resting, it getting closer and closer to the full moon every day. 

When breakfast disappeared the group headed to Transfiguration, Harry trailing after slowly. 

When they had all taken their seats Sirius burst into the classroom. 

"Ok class" he clapped his hands together "so Dumbledore was found dead last night" he started allowing the class mourning time, which they apparently didn't need "this means I have you for the rest of the day, which also means you can do whatever you want, just saying you can't leave this classroom" 

"Dumbledore is dead now?" Blaise asked confused 

Theo gasped slightly "well fuck me I can't believe that"