CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX

A/N am I on phone still? Yes. Also because I am currently where I have the tools, I am making a model of Hadrians wand by hand, I'll add a picture probably when I'm done later this week. 

Harry truly sincerely wanted to finish his time at Hogwarts. Yes he had good memories and friends there, but he wanted to leave so he could become even bigger. As of right now many things were being linked to 'Hades' and it was good but not great. 

Currently Harry was looking into a way to bring his parents as ghosts. Theo was sleeping on Harry and it was very early morning. Light was just beginning to stream into the room. Harry took no notice to this and kept reading. There were very few books containing this type of necromancy and they were extremely hard to find. 

Harry's wand was lit and his eyes were scanning the page pausing to turn it every so often. 

Harry's eyes slowly widened. He found a way to tether their souls to the human realm, but he still needed to figure out how to give them the traditional ghostly body. 

Harry looked around the room and made a split second decision. He had one more book, that should have that information stored within it. 

Harry flipped through the pages until he reached the last chapter. The answer had to be here, he quickly read through the pages and had to stop himself from making too much movement remembering Theo was still sleeping on him.

Harry vaguely wondered if he could get away with skipping classes today. He did also in that moment remember that they had a mock test in Transfiguration. 

Harry kept writing down notes and such in his notebook to elated to fall asleep again. Because of this he didn't realize the dorm growing lighter and Theo waking up. Then proceeding to shove his face in Harry's torso. 

"How much sleep have you gotten Harry?" Theo asked muffled by Harry's upper body. 

... 

"None..." 

"Harryyyy why didn't you sleep I don't want to have to deal with you today" Theo whined rolling around and facing Harry. 

Harry shook his head hair flying around and he looked around. 

The two got dressed and went down to the great hall,  Harry had used his little stash of potions so he was properly tired. The stash had lasted him from first year to here, but he would have to make new potions soon. 

Harry leaned on Theo when they were eating breakfast, the other three eyeing him weirdly. 

"Harry pulled an all nighter" Theo said as if that explained everything, which to be fair it probably did because Blaise and Draco nodded and Pansy rolled her eyes. 

On the way to transfiguration Harry looked half dead, and by the middle of the mock exam he looked fully dead. 

And yet he still managed full marks, and highest score in the year. 

Seeing as they didn't have any other mock exams, or real exams, for the rest of the day Harry chose to skip off DADA. Considering it was useless for him anyways. 

Harry slept through what was supposed to be DADA and lunch, then he returned to class, ancient runes.

Once there he looked much better and not dead. Theo smiled when he saw Harry again. 

"Potter-Black why are you late?" Professor Babbling asked eyeing Harry. 

"Because I am" Harry shrugged and sat down. 

The teacher rolled her eyes and muttered some things under her breath. 

"We'll do try not to be late again, 10 points from Slytherin" 

Harry rolled his eyes and turned his attention to Theo. 

Harry looked around the classroom observing people mildly interested. When he spotted Seamus Finnigan his face darkened. 

Thoughts of revenge flooded his mind and he glared unblinking at the boy. 

Theo placed his hand on Harry's arm drawing him out of his thoughts. Harry looked down to see a paper on his desk.

'Why the fuck are staring at me you creep' 

Harry rolled his eyes and mimicked cutting off his head to Finnigan. The boy got the message and went back to his work. 

Harry blew out an elongated breath of air and ran his hand through his hair pushing it out of his face. 

Professor Babbling was talking about some special rune and he didn't look up until he heard his name. 

"If you look at mr Potter-Blacks scar it is very similar to this rune"

Every single person turned to look at him and he flipped off the teacher, who didn't see, her back was turned. 

Theo started twisting Harry's fingers around and doodling elaborate shapes and skeleton bones going up his finger.

- - - 

"Harry why do you have doodles on your hand, again?" Blaise asked when he spotted Harry's fingers at dinner. 

"Theo" Harry spoke as if that would most certainly explain everything. And it did so it's not as if he had to say anything more. Blaise nodded and Theo had the decency to look at least a bit embarrassed, or no sorry wrong word perhaps, guilty. 

Blaise accepted the answer and he Draco and Pansy struck up conversation again. Betting on things? Maybe? Maybe not? It did seem to be their favorite thing to do. 

"I figured out how to get my parents as ghosts here, I'm doing it tonight wanna come with?" Harry spoke quietly to Theo who looked up 

"I don't know how you managed that but sure" 

Harry smiled and went back to his chicken. 

A/N idek what to write here, I had an idea but I forgot. Istg sometimes I want to shake my brain and then eat it like noodles. Just me? Yes? Oh. ok. I'm currently re-reading ATYD, but is it just me or I prefer Wattpad most of the times because it has more light hearted fics.