CHAPTER FIFTEEN

"So what did you want then?" Theo asked Harry when he came to sit down next to him. 

"I don't know" Harry faced Theo "Just talk I guess" he said feet dangling off the edge of the tower. 

"about," Theo prompted 

"well, I mean I suppose there has been one thing bugging me as of late" Harry started and Theo raised a single eyebrow. 

"Ok well what has it that has been bugging you" 

"the fact that I can't decide how thankful for you I am Theo, that's whats been bugging me" 

"That's an interesting thing to be bugged about" Theo said turning to look at the stars as a cover for his red face. 

"it is isn't it" Harry sighed "So whats been bugging you then" 

"I don't know the everlasting threat of death" he said jokingly 

"A very good thing to be bugged because of" Harry declared struggling to keep a straight face. 

Theo took one look at Harry and burst out laughing, who also burst out laughing. 

"No but seriously I think it's much more harder to be solved than yours" Theo said between laughs. "Yours easy just say 'I am very thankful for Theodore Nott because he is the most fabulous and amazing human being ever to met' see easy" Theo noted. 

Harry had stopped laughing but his face was still split in a smile. Up there in the tower, it was calm and peaceful, and a happy place for the two wizards who had probably been through too much for their age and then forced to mature too fast. 

 Harry leaned back and lay against the cold floor boards. 

"Theo" Harry started "there is actually something I wanted to tell you. I was just putting it off from nerves" 

Theo hummed "Yeah anything" and also laid down and stretched his legs out over the edge of the tower. 

"I um yeah ok so" Harry tried and started before he sighed "Yeah no this is difficult for me" 

Harry knew that if Theo didn't feel the same way that their friendship would be ruined. 

"yeah so um you know how we've been friends since first year" 

"yes of course I know that" 

"so maybe I kinda may have had a teensy weensy crush on you since third year" Harry said staring through the glass roof. His cheeks a nice rosy red color. Theo's entire face turned red very quickly before he quietly spoke 

"I've had a crush on you since second year" 

Harry turned to look at him completely shocked "really?" 

"don't me admit it again idiot" Theo blushed harder. 

"You have no idea how tempted I am to kiss you right this very instance" 

"I mean it's not like I would fight against it" Theo shrugged a bit

Theo turned to face Harry also and they stared at each other green and gray meeting blue with electricity unknown. 

Harry's eyes flickered down to Theos lips and he leaned in to kiss him. Neither of them felt fireworks or butterflies in their stomach like so many people would say, rather they felt completely and totally at bliss. Floating in peace unknown to so many people for so many years. It was as if they were floating in a heated pool in the middle of space. 

When Harry pulled away softly Theo's face grew pink. Harry smiled at Theo who could only manage a small twitch of his lips before he turned to face the stars again. Harry also turned to face the stars but the only difference this time to before the kiss was that they were laying a bit closer to each other and their pinkies were linked together. 

--- 

When it was nearing two in the morning the two wandered back through the tunnels from Slytherin.  

Harry stayed hand clasped firmly around Theo's. 

When they popped out the other end of the common room Harry gave Theo one last kiss before entering his room. Theo stood there a while before heading to his own. 

The next morning Harry was, as per usual, reading on the sofa near the fireplace when Theo walked downstairs. Being that two were usually very early risers no one really paid them any mind. 

Theo leaned against Harry who simply held up his arm for Theo to come under. They sat like that for a while Theo wrapped up in Harry's arm while Harry read a book. 

When Draco walked downstairs and saw them on the sofa like that he smirked before running to get Blaise and Pansy. 

Draco tapped the third step with his wand and wandered up to get Pansy, who very much seemed to regret telling him how to get up now. 

Once he had gathered Blaise and Pansy he pointed at the pair silently. They asked him if actually knew if they were dating, and when he said no they rolled their eyes and went back to bed. 

Draco rolled his eyes at their blindness and wandered past them silently.