CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN

A/N guess what. I'm back on phone obviously- aka it's late and I can't type without waking family rn

Harry awoke to the sounds of Theo throwing up in the toilet. 

"All right darling?" Harry rubbed his eyes entering the bathroom. 

"I regret getting pissed now" Theo muttered wiping his mouth. 

"You'll survive," Harry picked up a glass "aguementi" clear wand water filled the glass and Harry handed it to Theo, who gratefully took it and downed it. 

"Fucking Potters and alcohol resistance" Theo muttered leaning his head on Harry's chest. 

Harry laughed a somewhat hoarse laugh, from his lovely morning voice, or in Theo's opinion at least. Theo could feel, as usual, the vibrations being sent through Harry's chest into his body. 

"My skull is about to fucking split open" Theo said wrapping his arms around Harry. 

Harry waved his wand, summoning a potion, 

"Hangover potion" he handed Theo the bottle. 

"You're a lifesaver" Theo winced at the horrid taste. 

"No problem darling" Harry kissed the top of Theo's head. 

"Is that name gonna stick or is it just morning tired Harry right now" Theo said, too tired to look up. 

"Whatever you want" Harry said 

"Do what you like with pet names, I really don't mind them" Theo mumbled into Harry's chest. 

Harry's lips quirked into a smile and he stood up, pulling Theo with him. 

"Cmon we need breakfast" 

Harry wondered vaguely how the others were doing. Then he remembered, he was meeting with Skeeter today, as Hades. 

Harry groaned and pulled Theo back into a hug. 

"You big baby, what is it now?" Theo said muffled by Harry's tight hug. 

"I have to meet with Skeeter today" Harry whined. 

"You'll be fine" "I want food" Theo shimmied out of the hug and pulled Harry by the arm. 

"How and why are you two so awake right now?" Draco groaned from the sofa downstairs. 

"Mr Harry here has his double Pureblood genes, Black tolerance, and Potter anti hangover, and I just tossed my guts into the toilet and drank a potion" Theo explained holding Harry's hand. 

"There's a fucking potion for this?" Blaise said looking up. 

"No not really, the Marauders made it for Sirius - he gets horrid hangovers - and told me the recipe" Harry told them summoning another three potions. 

"Thanks Harry" Pansy uncorked the potion and chugged it. 

"This is nasty" Draco wrinkled his nose. 

"Maybe but it worked" Blaise shrugged standing up already feeling better. 

"I want food now let's go" Harry whined already heading out the door. 

Theo rolled his eyes but followed after, the others standing up and also following. 

When they reached the table Harry was sat piling eggs and bacon onto his plate.