CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE

"what do you mean you don't know" 

Harry was tossing and turning himself over as he was thinking and thinking of the possible outcomes. Millicent Bulstrode was leading the way looking back at Harry frightened every now and then. 

The girl led Harry into a dark and winding dungeon stopping when every single room was empty. She swallowed hardly and turned to look at Harry. 

"He was here yesterday" She said licking her lips nervously, 

"ok does it look like I care where he was, I care where he is" Harry said poking the girl on her shoulder. 

Millicent stood straighter and thought for a moment before taking Harry to the floo room, 

"I don't know for sure but my father said something about Carrow manor" She said wringing her hands. 

"what do you mean you don't know" Harry stared at her blankly. 

"I said what I meant, I don't know" Millicent stomped her foot angrily. 

Harry turned on his heel and stepped into a shadow, watching in delight as Millicents face grew scared seeing him leave the likely warded house so easily. 

Harry sat down on the sofa in the common room curling up in his corner and laying his head, once again on his knees. He couldn't really think, and tears started rolling down his face in thick hot waves, the only other Slytherin who stayed was Daphne, apart from Theo if you couldn't guess, and she was currently in the chamber so it's not as if Harry was at a risk of being found. 

Or so he thought? Sirius climbed into the room searching for Harry apparently. He stopped short when he saw Harry with his shoulders shaking crying into his pant legs. Harry hadn't cried, not once since he was three, the Dursley's forbid it, and it had stuck with him all these years. 

"Harry?" Sirius came closer, Harry looked up, and he looked ruined, his eyes were glossy and rimmed red, tears ever streaming down, and quickly wiped away the tears when he saw Sirius. 

"what do you want" Harry looked away 

"what's wrong" Sirius sat down next to Harry, 

"Theo" Harry muttered 

"Theo," Sirius prompted 

"Millicent Bulstrode basically kidnapped him and now doesn't know where he is, but thinks he's at the Carrow Manor" 

Sirius sat back slightly and stared flabbergasted, Harry would not survive another 48 hours without Theo, tested and proved summer before second year, and now it was worse, considering Harry and Theo got closer. 

"So why are you sitting here crying" Sirius asked rubbing Harry's arm, 

"dunno" Harry stood up, "I'll be back later" and walked into the corner of the room. 

/         /          /          /          /           /

Theo stood up stretching and going to head back to the common room from his detention, no doubt Harry sitting there waiting for him. He cracked open the door and McGonagall gave him the green light to go. The only problem? He didn't get very far, he got a few meters away from the classroom when his vision went dark, or rather something made it dark. 

"Sorry Theo, but I had to" A feminine voice sounded before he heard a lock click shut. Where was he, and who the fuck was that. 

/          /         /          /          /            /