CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE

A/N if you don't know the drill I'm on phone so typos expected, I'll be off phone again on Saturday or Sunday though. Mentions of suicide. Actually it's killing someone making it look like suicide. 

On the morning of Christmas Eve Harry and Theo were, not surprisingly at all, sleeping. All cuddled up warm and lovely. 

Theo was wrapped up in Harry's arms, who had his face in Theo's hair. 

When Sirius and Remus entered to wake the two they stopped in the doorway. Sirius, dramatic as always, put his hands to his chest, meant to be his heart. 

"Your hearts on the other side Padfoot" Remus whispered. 

"Do you think Harry can touch James and Lily?" Sirius asked thinking about how if he brought them there wouldn't he be able to. 

"I think he can" 

Sirius opened his mouth but couldn't reply again because a pillow was thrown at his face. Remus couldn't laugh at Sirius either because he also got a pillow to the face. 

"Piss off" Harry groaned tiredly 

Theo didn't say anything choosing, as he usually did when he wakes up, to hide his face in Harry's side. 

"Now now dear Hades it is Christmas Eve we are having a stupid Pureblood ball" Sirius tutted, hands on his hips attempting to imitate a mother. 

Harry mumbled a few words and shoved himself out of bed. 

"Permission to hex random people?" 

"Always" Sirius nodded when Remus was about to say no. 

Remus opened his mouth to speak and Sirius slapped a hand over his mouth, "ok go get ready now, we're eating then leaving in an hour" 

Harry made his way to the bathroom to brush his teeth and hair, Theo was laying on the floor staring at the ceiling. 

Eventually the two were in formal robes and ate breakfast quickly. 

Ghost James and Lily floated through a wall and made their way over to the two. 

James reached a tentative hand out, and his face was shocked when he could touch Harry. He shifted his hand and it went right through Theo who shuddered at the feeling. 

"Have fun at the ball, make sure to cause trouble" James spoke, Lily cuffed him round the head and shook her head. 

Harry smirked and when Sirius and Remus entered again he bid his goodbyes. 

The four apparated to the Malfoys house, where it was hosted. 

They went and said their greeting before Theo and Harry went off to find their friends. Draco, Blaise and Pansy were sitting in a corner sipping on Muggle champagne. 

All in dark clothes they would have fit in better at a funeral. 

"We're saved from Dracos jokes" Pansy laughed when she finally spotted them. 

"Ugh excuse me" Draco pouted and sulked in his seat. 

"Awww is little baby Dwaco upset" Blaise said in a baby voice patting Dracos head. 

"Gerroff" Draco shoved away Blaise who laughed. 

Harry and Theo took a seat and were sipping on their own glasses of champagne which Harry summoned from a house elves tray.