CHAPTER NINETEEN

Harry and Theo sat around and read and talked for the rest of the break. 

A few days after the ball Harry got a letter 

Harry

Where the fuck did you and Theo go after the ball?

Love (but not really)
Draco

and Harry sent back 

Draco

We are at the manor. 

Hate (But really)
Harry

- - -

Currently Harry and Theo were laying in Harry's bed burning through the most of their homework. 

"You guys aren't shagging by any chance are you?" Sirius yelled as he walked past 

"Sirius actually stop" Harry yelled back out only to be met with Sirius barking laughs. 

"When do you plan on telling them that we are actually dating?" Theo asked Harry who had to think for a second

"I'm thinking never, just let them figure it out" 

"I think it'll probably end up the same as at Hogwarts, I would assume Sirius has a bet going with Remus and that's why he keeps asking us to shag" 

"Despite the very large looming fact that we are in fourth year" Harry added as an afterthought 

Theo shrugged and turned back to his potions essay and Harry kept reading some text for Herbology. 

- - - 

A big black dog zoomed by outside in the snow and Harry chased after it pelting it with hordes of snowball at a time, wandless magic perks. 

Theo was sat with a mug of hot chocolate discussing the perks of wandless and wordless magic with Remus while Harry and Sirius were doing so. 

"Come on Theo you don't want to join us" Harry called as he ran past madly still chasing after Sirius

"Yeah no I think I'm good thanks" 

Harry shrugged but kept chasing the now human Sirius who had stopped to start building a fort. Harry let the snowballs drop and went to help do so. 

In the end they managed to build a three story snow castle that you could walk in courtesy of magic. 

Now the four were currently sat in the snow castle on the top floor when they saw Bella with her husband and his brother approach the manor. Bellatrix looked at the castle weirdly and knocked on the door to the manor. 

Harry and Sirius shared a look before they started floating dumps of snow over their heads and then let it drop. 

They all ducked under or to the side of the windows in the snow wall and watched them look around confused. 

Bella being the only one under the ledge by the front door escaped the snow and marched over to the snow castle. 

"oh hi Bella" Sirius said scratching his head. 

"Scoot over I want to toss snowballs at them" Bella said shoving Sirius to the side. 

Harry smirked evilly and started forming snowballs from the stashed of snow placed strategically around the castle on each floor. 

"Sirius and Remus you two take defense on bottom floor, if they try to come in, Theo and I will take second floor, and Bella go wild up here" Harry instructed and they all rushed off to their positions. 

Theo informed Harry that the Lestrange brothers were currently forming their own snowballs with magic. Harry peeked out of the window from where he was forming snowballs and saw they had started building a single wall to protect them. 

Harry transfigured an icicle into a piece of paper and a snowball into a quill. He quickly wrote down some rules before focusing deeply and it disappeared with a poof. Rabastan nodded to the castle signifying they had read the paper and would play according to the rules. 

The rules written on the paper were 

1) No wands 

2) No asking for Bella back you two are on your own now

3) No switching sides mid match 

4) No winners or so because it's just a snowball fight

Harry spelled a huge snowy three into the air, which exploded spreading snow everywhere, turning into a two and then a one. Then all hell broke loose. The brothers had made a strategy, Rodolphus stayed there and pelted them with snowballs while Rabastan tried to sneak in. 

When Rabastan climbed up to the second floor Harry groaned. 

"Sirius why did you let him up" 

"He promised me a dog bath later" Sirius complained 

Theo started laughing and Harry just groaned again. Harry dumped a bunch on snow down Rabastan's back while Theo kept an eye on Rodolphus. 

Where he was getting pelted by Bella. 

- - - 

At the end of the snowball fight they were all wet and cold. Harry let the magic restraints collapse and as did Sirius. The only difference being that Sirius did it with a wand, being of age, and Harry did not, because he was not of age. 

They all walked into the house and sat in front of the fireplace sipping either butterbeer or hot chocolate. 

"We should call Cissy and Lucius make it a whole meeting, and Dromeda also" Bella noted and Sirius agreed. 

Harry took to the personal floo to get Andromeda and Sirius took the more formal floo to get Narcissa. 

When they all met back down Harry said that he would be right back. Theo had an inkling of an idea as to what he was going to do but kept his lips shut. 

When he heard yells of protest from upstairs everyone knew what Harry had done- He had gone to Hogwarts, via the floo to his room, and bagged Draco Pansy and Blaise then proceeded to bring them back. He was currently floating them behind his back when he came in. But dropped them and unbagged them when he sat down again. 

"Harry what the actual fuck" Blaise said as he rubbed his head. Seems someone got banged on the head for being to annoying also. 

Draco Pansy and Blaise had to go back to Hogwarts after a few hours and bid their goodbye, Narcissa, Lucius and Andromeda also had to go seeing as Ted would be back from work soon. Bellatrix was leaving with Rodolphus but Rabastan wasn't exactly allowed to leave because a, dirty, big black dog was restricting him. 

"Was it really worth it to get up" Rabastan sighed and muttered under his breath 

"No" Harry responded from his position on the sofa. 

(A/N this chapter was just a bit of winter break and stuff for Harry and Theo. Thinking that next chapter will be a bit of a fast forward to the like second task or something)