CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

A/N Im sorry for the crappy quality writing on my phone is such a humbling experience 

Harry laid out his bits and pieces of Ronald Weasley in a nice row in the dungeons, not wanting to bring it upstairs. 

Theo's father was in the cell and was begging for mercy from Harry. Harry simply leveled a glare at him and charmed his mouth off. 

"Learn to shut up or I'll take your nose too" Harry snapped as he started transfiguring pieces. 

He made a lovely pair of earrings out of several toes and fingers making  matching necklaces and bracelets also. Harry shoved the rest of the pieces into the bag again and stood up and left floating the jewelry behind him. 

He entered the kitchen, which was empty seeing as it was three in the morning, and dumped the rest of his decaying flesh into a pot. He cooked it until it looked fine and then dissolved it with cherries creating a Ronald x Cherry jam. The pie crust he asked a house elf to prepare the day before was our so he simply poured the filling into it. He put it in the oven and waited a good while until it looked fine. He then took it out and left it on the counter to cool, making sure to leave a VERY clear note to touch or eat and left the jewelry there also. 

He wandered upstairs and hopped into bed quietly. He fell asleep quickly next to the already very fast asleep Theo. 

- - - 

"Pup why is there a pie and jewelry with a note saying not to touch downstairs?" Sirius stuck his head in and Harry rubbed his eyes a bit. 

"Oh yeah, that stuff is for the Weasleys" Harry said clinging onto the currently waking up Theo. Seeing as Theo just woke up and Harry got very few hours of sleep they were both clingy cuddly monsters. 

Sirius nodded confused, Harry didn't like the Weasleys why did he make them a pie, and left the two clinging to each other trying desperately to sleep again. 

The young couple lay in bed for a good while more before heading downstairs. Remus and Sirius had make American pancakes but we're currently last minute packing for the summer house. Harry and Theo sat down and ate quickly. 

"That pie right there, and the jewelry next to it, is Ronald" Harry mentioned to Theo 

"So you're sending it off to them today then?" 

Harry nodded and hummed a bit. He stood up once he finished eating and put it in a container, the pie and jewelry separate. He summoned a piece of paper and grabbed a quill lying around in the kitchen and scribbled a quick note. 

To the Weasley family, my most sincere apologies about your youngest son. Please enjoy this Pie and Jewelry in honor of him. 

He focused a bit and the 'presents' with the note popped out of the house landing safely in the Weasleys kitchen. 

"Have you two finished packing fully?" Remus asked walking into the kitchen his and Sirius bags floating behind him. 

Theo nodded and Harry shook his head. 

"Go finish packing then, and get ready we're leaving in half an hour" Remus instructed. 

Harry nodded and grabbed Theo's hand, together they went upstairs. Theo started getting ready and Harry tossed some items into his bag before zipping it shut and also getting ready. 

25 minutes later everyone was in the formal floo room, the only room you could apparate in or out of. 

Remus held out his left arm for Harry and Sirius the same for Theo. 

A shark crack emanated from the room and poof they were back at the summer house. Harry smiled and went straight down to the water. He pulled off his shirt his muscles flexing a bit as he did so, Theo watching this, and dove into the water off of the dock. 

When Harry stuck his head out of the water he stuck one of his hands up in a thumbs up. This meaning that water wasn't freezing cold. Theo shook his head at Harry's eagerness to get everyone in the water. Theo shrugged off his hoodie and joined Harry in the water, choosing to walk in rather than dive off the dock. Remus rather than swimming took one of the floaty bed things and floated around in the water serenely. Sirius took the their bags in and out came a black dog. He ran out onto the dock and jumped in doggy swimming out to Harry and Theo. Doggy Sirius grabbed onto Harry's shoulders and licked the side of his face. 

"Eww Padfoot" Harry tossed him into the water. 

Sirius turned back human and shrugged a bit watching Harry scrub his face to get rid of the dog saliva. 

"Come on Remus don't be so boring" Sirius whined when he saw Remus floating around. 

"Nah I want to be boring right now" Remus splashed some water on Sirius. 

Sirius pouted a bit but started planning a game with Harry and Theo. 

Harry volunteered to be the tagger first. The game went out on Theo and Sirius having to not get found by Harry. They would be above water swimming and Harry would be underwater. They were still at a point where they could stand up if needed, and their head would still be above the water, and Remus was there. 

Harry closed his eyes and waited half a minute for Sirius and Theo to go somewhere. He then took a big breath and went under the water. He swim around a bit nearing both of their legs several times. He was currently chasing Sirius, as he was able to feel the gusts of water from under him. When he grabbed someone by the leg finally he came back out. Harry's hair stuck to his head weirdly and he didn't bother to rub his eyes, he couldn't see very well anyways, seeing as he left his glasses with his shirt. They really should make contacts in the wizarding world, like magical ones that had special abilities. 

"Whose leg was that" Harry asked looking around blindly. 

"Mine" Sirius grumbled getting ready to go under. 

Harry smirked and him and Theo swum away to get ready. Sirius dunked under water swimming in a random direction, away from both Harry and Theo. 

They shared a look of amusement before moving around a bit. 

Harry jumped when he felt Sirius head bump into his leg. 

"Hah revenge is sweet" Sirius spoke when he emerged again shaking his head to get rid of the water in his hair. 

Harry rolled his eyes and closed his eyes again. Theo and Sirius swum a bit away and then waited. Harry went under, not that anyone could see, his hair fanning around him angel like almost. 

He swim around a bit when he sensed a leg. He swam a bit closer and grabbed both legs and then hoisted the person out of the water. The person happened to be Theo who grabbed Harry's shoulders for support. Harry spit out a bit of water that crept into his mouth and readjusted his grip on Theo. 

"Not going to let me down again?" 

"Nah" 

Sirius approached them, or at least Harry thought it was he only saw a blob topped with black hair. 

Remus used his hands to propel himself to them. 

"I'm going to go in and make lunch" he announced and kept propelling himself with his arms all the way to the shore.